Paid Members mim731 Posted December 2, 2023 Paid Members Posted December 2, 2023 Bring back downvotes. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted December 2, 2023 Members Posted December 2, 2023 Just now, mim731 said: Bring back downvotes. A very CM Punk thing to say. Quote
The Gaffer Posted December 2, 2023 Posted December 2, 2023 4 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: "I know your Wenger, I know your van Persies, Sakas and Martinelliiiiiiiis" "I'M THE SCREAMING FACE ON ARSENAL FAN TV." Quote
David Posted December 2, 2023 Posted December 2, 2023 Just now, Gay as FOOK said: "I'M THE SCREAMING FACE ON ARSENAL FAN TV." That got a solid LOL from me. Nice! Quote
DavidB6937 Posted December 2, 2023 Posted December 2, 2023 Guys come on. I come in here to read about CM Punk not about Arsenal. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted December 2, 2023 Paid Members Posted December 2, 2023 1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said: Guys come on. I come in here to read about an arse not about Arsenal. Quote
King Mal the Glorious Posted December 2, 2023 Posted December 2, 2023 1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said: Guys come on. I come in here to read about CM Punk not about Arsenal. They're equally annoying Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted December 2, 2023 Paid Members Posted December 2, 2023 3 hours ago, Supremo said: Most interesting part of this week’s Observer is that Punk supposedly reached out about returning to WWE before he went to AEW the first time. If true, that’s brilliant. Carny Man Punk. Reframes that whole First Dance promo. ”August 13th, 2005, I left professional wrestling. August 20th, 2021, I'm back…because Sports Entertainment said no.” Apparently CM Punk was approached before the first Double or Nothing (pre Dynamite) about coming in, but wanted to wait to see if what he was promised was delivered. He then contacted WWE to tell them he had an offer, but they didn’t offer him anything. Then he was asked again by AEW but didn’t want to come in until Covid was over or the crowds were back. But he definitely tried to go back to WWE between 19/21. Quote
textonly Posted December 4, 2023 Posted December 4, 2023 The older guy who sits next to me at the Emirates said, "what is this music!? It's awful". I told him it was a wrestling theme, but pretended I only knew that because I'd read an interview with the guy who picks the songs. Quote
Chili Posted December 4, 2023 Posted December 4, 2023 17 minutes ago, textonly said: The older guy who sits next to me at the Emirates said, "what is this music!? It's awful". I told him it was a wrestling theme, but pretended I only knew that because I'd read an interview with the guy who picks the songs. I mean, it's actually a chart hit by an actual band from 1988. You could have gone with with that. Quote
Paid Members mim731 Posted December 4, 2023 Paid Members Posted December 4, 2023 6 hours ago, Chili said: I mean, it's actually a chart hit by an actual band from 1988. You could have gone with with that. It also featured prominently on one of the most commercially successful video games this century, but whether pretending to play a plastic guitar is more or less embarassing than watching lads in pants playfighting is debatable I suppose. Quote
Sphinx Posted December 4, 2023 Posted December 4, 2023 1 minute ago, mim731 said: It also featured prominently on one of the most commercially successful video games this century, but whether pretending to play a plastic guitar is more or less embarassing than watching lads in pants playfighting is debatable I suppose. I thought you were talking about San Andreas at first, which it was also on. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted December 4, 2023 Paid Members Posted December 4, 2023 33 minutes ago, Sphinx said: I thought you were talking about San Andreas at first, which it was also on. I have been known to yell IT'S CLOBBERING TIME before failing on Wrong Side of the Tracks for the 26th consecutive time. Quote
Pinc Posted December 4, 2023 Posted December 4, 2023 37 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: I have been known to yell IT'S CLOBBERING TIME before failing on Wrong Side of the Tracks for the 26th consecutive time. All we had to do was follow the damn train, CM! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.