CM Punk chat

LaGoosh

3 hours ago, organizedkaos said:

Yeah i've definitely noticed a common online narrative of basically "Punk's too old to be straight edge and wrestling thast much" although more so seemingly suggesting he's more likely to get injured because he's not using performance enhancers? (I guess old steroid muscles are more resiliant?)

Recovery is certainly more resilient on PEDs that's for sure. There's a reason they're called "performance enhancers" after all.

• Paid Members

Steroids (some of them) are literally prescribed to aid recovery. Macho Man always admitted that if it wasn’t for roids he wouldn’t have made it to Mania V. I mean, he probably still shouldn’t have wrestled, but you know.

Steroids, much like other testosterone and stem cell treatments, used at the right times and cycled in the right way can indeed aid recovery, but there's all different types of usage. 

For example there is a stark difference in using to recover, and using to build up. Using to build up in the wrong ways is often where it can all go wrong. Stem cell treatment is pretty popular amongst arm wrestlers at the minute and giving many a new lease of life, like Matt Mask. IFBB pro Dorian Yates, a very informed man on the usage of steroids and PEDs has spoken many times of the ills of steroid misuse, particularly with damaging testosterone levels when you don't actually need to be taking them, and also with making sure you're body as a collective whole is fully strong. We often see in real life builders and labourers who are carrying lots of weight, scaffolders, landscapers and others, lots of them aren't particularly big, but their work has given them very good tendon strength, which I mentioned earlier can lack severely with incorrect training and steroid use. 

Punk could well benefit as of now, and at his age, with taking certain things with rehab in mind, but steroid use isn't nessecarily going to prepare everyone for avoiding and staying injury free. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

skirmish Cannon stone bottom gas Advertisement Squirrel peak

Was re-watching an episode of Sharpe yesterday, in which that actor played Colonel Girdwood.

BartholomewGirdwood.png

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

How many steroids does Punk take?

At last, an explanation for Punk’s unstoppable horn. He’s merely trying to keep warm. Because he doesn’t use gas, because he doesn’t know what it is.

Edited by air_raid

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C22yI5NpLYZ/?igsh=MXB4YXZrYWt5NWx6dw==

Good grief ? 

Get some juicy juice in that arm, get back before Mania and pretend this is all a work please.

Cunty Drew vs sad Phil is the feud I never knew I needed, given I've always hated the former and thought the latter should probably pick it in.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Keep fighting the good fight Scorchy.

What fight is that, pointing out in his Hollywood career he’s not demonstrated the range of a  Batista or John Cena? If anything I’m questioning why he’s not been better when he’s clearly talented as seen in that video.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

What fight is that, pointing out in his Hollywood career he’s not demonstrated the range of a  Batista or John Cena?

What Hollywood films has CM Punk been in?