Paid Members Lenin Posted February 3, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 3, 2024 Incredible stuff. Quote
Ulf ist Gut Posted February 3, 2024 Posted February 3, 2024 1 hour ago, Lenin said: Incredible stuff. It's a shame it wasn't Christian Cage who broke him, he could have renamed his finisher the Philswitch Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted February 26, 2024 Posted February 26, 2024 Big Phil having a bit of a tantrum in his Instagram stories about not being featured in the WWE game. We could be cooking, lads. I reckon he's going to thump Xavier Woods with his one good arm within the week. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted February 26, 2024 Posted February 26, 2024 He's just trying to recreate the ice cream bars isn't he. Quote
Paid Members Daaaaaad! Posted February 27, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 27, 2024 viral marketing or something Quote
DavidB6937 Posted February 27, 2024 Posted February 27, 2024 Impressive they managed to release that so quickly after him complaining that he wasn't in it. Who knew video games companies could work so quickly ? Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted February 27, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 27, 2024 11 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said: Big Phil having a bit of a tantrum in his Instagram stories about not being featured in the WWE game. 10 hours ago, DavidB6937 said: He's just trying to recreate the ice cream bars isn't he. 9 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: Impressive they managed to release that so quickly after him complaining that he wasn't in it. Who knew video games companies could work so quickly ? This is going to wind up being one of those times that great bits of storyline play out on other platforms and never actually get referred to on TV isn’t it? Punks obviously playing to his reputation here, and it would be a great segue into “Nothings really changed, I was sold a dream” and a heel turn. If he wasn’t going to have to go after Drew as soon as he comes back. Quote
Doog Posted February 27, 2024 Posted February 27, 2024 Very minor RAW spoiler below, put it in tags just in case Spoiler They showed a promo from Punk last night after running an ad for the game, just thanking fans for wanting him to be in the game etc, so clearly was just a bit of quick promotion tied in with it. So can call off the hounds he hasn't gone mad yet. Quote
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted February 27, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 27, 2024 @Hannibal Scorch I know it's just a daft meme but not sure why Punk should be singled out for not speaking up about things that happened when he wasn't even working for the company. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 27, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 27, 2024 (edited) 24 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said: old-meme.jpg What is the point of this. Edited February 27, 2024 by Devon Malcolm Edited for TV Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted February 27, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 27, 2024 10 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said: @Hannibal Scorch I know it's just a daft meme but not sure why Punk should be singled out for not speaking up about things that happened when he wasn't even working for the company. I think it’s more just a sign of the evolution of Punk who spent a lot of his time in AEW wearing statement t-shirts to stand up for women and LGBTQ+ rights, and his return to WWE where he’s reverted back to how he was when he left. I wrongly assumed as an ally he probably would be one of those people who would actually speak out about it, especially on his platforms which are full of Vince apologists. And I think saying he wasn’t there when this went down is false considering how many NDA’s were signed over the years. Look, I soured on him with his behaviour on his way out, I’ve been clear, but I had hoped the positives of his run (as above) would be something he’d carry on with. I guess what I’m saying is I want to feel more positive about him, and thought he probably would have said something. Quote
Infinity Land Posted February 27, 2024 Posted February 27, 2024 28 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said: @Hannibal Scorch I know it's just a daft meme but not sure why Punk should be singled out for not speaking up about things that happened when he wasn't even working for the company. Pretty sure he worked for the company between 2005-13. Plenty of stories from that timeframe. Quote
Paid Members Bettencourt Posted February 27, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 27, 2024 1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said: Has he shunned questions on that subject? Quote
Loki Posted February 27, 2024 Posted February 27, 2024 I'm openly not a fan of Punk but I can't see that he has anything to contribute about a scandal that happened whilst he wasn't even part of the company. Yes, he's worked there before but so had almost every wrestler who ever lived. It's not like he's Vince's best mate like Cena, or related to him like HHH. Might as well be pestering Danielson, or Sabu, or Hillbilly Jim for a reaction. Punk's on his final chance in wrestling having burnt so many bridges, and just fucked up his push getting injured, and is sitting collecting cheques. If I was him I’d be keeping schtum and doing whatever daft marketing the company wanted from him. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.