Likely Card over the two nights:

Cody Rhodes vs Roman Reigns

Sami Zahn and Kevin Owens vs The Usos

Asuka vs Bianca Belair

Charlotte Flair vs Rhea Ripley 

Brock vs Almos 

Lashley vs Bray Wyatt

And a load of other shit. 

In a moment of madness/idiocy/pre midlife midlife crisis I've bought tickets for both nights. I've reasoned this might be the last time I'm interested enough to go, and I'd like to do it once in my lifetime, so fuck it. I might get to see my king, Cody Rhodes crowned, even if its from the top at the back of a enormo-dome. 

Any else going? Excited? Hate it? 

I'm looking forward to it, albeit in a muted way. Mind you if I was going in person like you I'd be all over it! 

I still get that buzz of using the weekend itself to just stay in bed and watch tonnes of wrestling whilst refreshing the newz so that's honestly my favourite part and will happen regardless. The show only has one goal, really, but the card seems like it's lacking something for me. Hopefully something completely inane happens between now and then like when WrestleMania 32 - in the space of one opening segment on Raw - went from looking like the dullest show in history to having Shane McMahon fight the Undertaker in a hell in a cell. 

The show really needs something like that. I know the over-reliance on legends is rightly viewed as something holding them back but...yeah. I want a weird legend match. With a proper legend, not Edge. 

Edited by Gay as FOOK

• Paid Members

Have fun. I'm jealous! I was lining myself for the 2021 one before the world went mental. Had one of the Wrestling Travel packages in mind, I fell in love with the idea of staying in a fancy hotel downtown and being a short walk from everything at the Staples Centre. SoFi stadium looks amazing too.

1 hour ago, Gay as FOOK said:

Hopefully something completely inane happens between now and then like when WrestleMania 32 - in the space of one opening segment on Raw - went from looking like the dullest show in history to having Shane McMahon fight the Undertaker in a hell in a cell.

I love when they have to think outside the box. Going from 0 to "Shane is back, is as over as The Rock, is facing Undertaker in a cell, oh and Undertaker's career and the future of the company is on the line as well" was beautifully surreal. Much more interesting than whatever they were going to do before all the injuries hit.

• Paid Members

I’m slightly interested and if I can find an easy way to watch Reigns/Rhodes and only that spoiler free at a time of my convenience in the 48 hours after it happens, without paying for it, I might, which would be my first unspoiled watch of a pro wrestling match since Wrestle Kingdom of 2019, which probably speaks of how intriguing it is to me how Cody’s big moment will come across.

Interestingly enough a live Mania isn’t on my bucket list any more. Went through a spell of thinking LA in August would be a fun trip when they were going to the Staples Center every year but now I think the Boxing Day house show at MSG (Christmas in New York) would be “the one.”

We are going again after going last year (I also went to 26 in Phoenix with my mate)

Loved last year in Dallas as the 1st Family holiday we had together (me, wife and at the time 10 year old Daughter, she'll be 11 on this one)

And decided to go again as LA is somewhere I've always wanted to visit.

We are on a mid afternoon flight Thursday before Mania, arrive around 7ish so probably straight to hotel and bed that day, we leave late on the following Friday

So 8 days but 7 discounting Thursday really

Looking forward to it now, hoping The Rock makes an appearance of some sort as he is the only legend I've never seen in person having chalked off Stone cold last year.

I don't watch that much wrestling now, but me and Mrs Panhead went to Wrestlemania XXX and it was one of the best experiences of my life. We did Axxess, HOF, Raw and everything. It was like living in a dream. We saw Daniel Bryan win the title, the ending of The Streak, Hogan, Austin and The Rock in the same ring, Warrior's last appearance and Paige winning the Divas belt. My only regret was not ponying up the $50 and getting a photo with Bob Backlund after Raw. 

If you're going, buy all their stupid tat, the programme and the souvenir cup. It's all part of the fun. 

I’ve done four. 28, 29, 30 and 38. All absolutely brilliant experiences and I’ve not been super, super into wrestling for a while. Skipping this year but will be back next year. Even if you don’t watch Raw or Smackdown regularly (I don’t), these trips are always great, great fun.

Edited by ElBigFella

• Paid Members
56 minutes ago, Panhead said:

My only regret was not ponying up the $50 and getting a photo with Bob Backlund after Raw. 

Me too! I went to WXXX and did everything but not getting that picture with bob backlund having me in the chicken wing truly haunts me, I thought about it 2 days ago. At least I found some solidarity now.

• Paid Members

I'd say these matches are likely too:-

Becky Lynch and Lita vs two of Dakota Kai, Bayley and Iyo Sky (Women's tag titles)

Rey Mysterio vs Dominik Mysterio

Logan Paul vs Seth Rollins

Austin Theory vs John Cena

Maybe getting Gunther vs Drew McIntyre and Sheamus in a triple threat for the IC title, or at least I bloody hope so.

2 hours ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

Me too! I went to WXXX and did everything but not getting that picture with bob backlund having me in the chicken wing truly haunts me, I thought about it 2 days ago. At least I found some solidarity now.

😂 Let's start a support group!