Wrestlemania 39

gmoney

• Paid Members

Enjoy, those of you attending! I've booked the weekend and the Monday off work. I'm too old/tight to watch live in the wee hours now but will be watching 'as live' the following morning. 

Haven't been this excited for a Wrestlemania in years - everything's shaping up really nicely. Might start looking at the pennies for 40 in Philly. 

1 hour ago, gmoney said:
I'm flying out tomorrow! I've got a couple of other shows booked and a bit of sightseeing as well as the main two shows. Hoping to go to some locations featured in Bosch too. Very pumped. 

Flying Thursday afternoon

Just the waiting around now, as finished work yesterday, would've flown tomorrow under our original plan but daughter is on PGL trip until tomorrow afternoon so pushed everything back a day

We are only doing Wrestlemania and Raw and the rest of the time will be sightseeing

We have plans for LA Zoo, Warner Bros and Paramount studio tours, Science Museum, La Brea Tar Pits, Hollywood, observatory, Santa Monica and the Pier and a Dodgers Game on Tuesday evening.

Should be a great 8 Days or so

I do want to go to a Mania one day, but I've not been massively bothered with the last couple of destinations and I think Vegas would be a great one (even though Vegas has never really appealed to me) but then when people start going "Flying out tomorrow!!!" etc, I get massive FOMO and a pang of regret.

Have a great time @gmoney @MVP RULZ and anyone else going.

I have one bit of advice from a mate who went last year, and that was to avoid Venice Beach, as even though its seen in literally (Jamie) every LA based TV show and film ever, it is an utter shithole. 

Have a great trip all of you going. I'll be watching on delay in dribs and drabs as I get the time. Thought it was a week later when I'm off but happily/sadly it's this weekend so have to fit it round work and family life. Just need to prepare the toilet books so I don't accidently spoil it for myself by hopping on social media where most don't understand good spoiler etiquette 

5 minutes ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Is it true there's going to be a Brood reunion at mania as I've read Christian has been allowed to appear at Mania by TK?

Not sure if it's a spoiler or not so adding it in tags just in case.

I dont want to spoil anything, but who died?

6 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Yes it's the opener - but if you've got Cena making an appearance, you're highlighting him over anyone else on that list that night.

Maybe… but at that point you may as well chuck him on last. By the point you’re releasing those posters, you’ve basically told the world what the two real main events are.

If I’m anyone else going on last now, I’m presuming it’s because John had to go home early.