FLips's Sopranos watching thread

FLips

"Bobby, make my nephew an egg" from Junior is one of the funniest lines in the entire thing, it's so unexpected. 

He has some brilliant lines to be fair, whether its banging on about cunt hairs or Angie Dickinson, everything that comes out of his mouth (or goes in, south of the booooordeeeeer) is gold. Long live Joon.

• Paid Members

Opener in Season 5 had us laugh out loud a few times.

Paulie’s “They were all meat eaters!” about the dinosaurs and him immediately having no ideas and just shooting the waiter.

Tony asking why Dr Melfi doesn’t like him and then not being able to handle the answer at all and just going “FUCK YOU…YOU’RE A CUNT” and storming off.

Paulie and Chris together are like a dangerous Chuckle Brothers. 

When Tony asked him that and you can see Uncle June begin to break down in tears is heartbreaking.

Edit: Speaking of Paulie wanting Sit downs, his sit down with Ralphie where Ralphie pretends to get a phone call from Tony and really it’s just Vito calling him to get him away from the meet is just hilarious.

Vito: “I think I see a Squirrel” always pops me. 

Edited by TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

Sorry for the double post but can you believe they have a dog groomer back there in case they need a snack?

Season 5 so far has been amazing. Huge moments, bubbling drama, a lot of really funny parts. Can sense things might not turn out so great for Tony B though because no way can they let someone go civilian and it work out. 
Same for Carmella and her new fling. Tony is just such a dominating presence over everyone that whenever someone is happy or doing well I wait for Tony to come and fuck it up.

Edited by FelatioLips

Sopranos is my favourite show of all time and I doubt that will ever change. As violent as it can be it's also one of the funniest shows ever. Most days I have Sopranos quotes going around my head. 

My son is almost 5 months old but when he's older I'm looking forward to the day I can say to him "When you're married you'll understand the importance of fresh produce!"