Pete's 2023 Breaking Death News Thread

Gus Mears

39 minutes ago, SpiritOfTheForest said:

An icon of growing up in the 90s. And Jerry Springer too. 

Loved seeing The Green Man on Springer. Wow, that's just so shocking. He was great as a talk show host. Remember his brief run here before Jeremy Kyle took over?

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Uncle Zeb said:

Born in a London Underground station being used as a bomb shelter during the Blitz:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/entertainment-arts-18231560

My mum and I were watching the episode of QI with him in the other day. I remember watching his show quite a lot as well, and remember how he leaned into the sleazy entertainment element of it. Remember the episode with Iron Shiek on? A few wrestlers turned up on there. 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

Wasn't it springer where Razor cheered up the kids with aids?

It was. 

• Paid Members
41 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

Wasn't it springer where Razor cheered up the kids with aids?

Wow, I'd have thought Razor would have cheered them up with toy belts or figurines instead

• Paid Members
30 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Wow, I'd have thought Razor would have cheered them up with toy belts or figurines instead

Why do you think they called him The Bad Guy? 

• Paid Members

Giovanni Lombardo Radice, who was a horror film regular in the 70's and 80's has sadly passed away aged 68. I'll always remember him as the bad guy in Cannibal Ferox. He was also good in House on the Edge of the Park and Cannibal Apocalypse. RIP.

• Paid Members

Here's Shieky who's been revealed as the secret lover of "Bubba" (who definitely isn't Anthony Durante from off of out of the Pit bulls)'s girlfriend. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Boycie said:

Giovanni Lombardo Radice, who was a horror film regular in the 70's and 80's has sadly passed away aged 68. I'll always remember him as the bad guy in Cannibal Ferox. He was also good in House on the Edge of the Park and Cannibal Apocalypse. RIP.

That is a shame. Cannibal Ferox is one of my favourite films ever, although I prefer the alternative title Make Them Die Slowly. He was also in City of the Living Dead which is another of my favourite films. A sad one if you love Italian horror.