Mandy Rose released

DavidB6937

Haven't been paying too much attention to this over the last few days but it seems to have happened pretty quickly?

Personally I'm gutted for her and feel like her move to NXT was a real success story for her. She worked hard and became a really worthy champion.

Was the FanTime stuff really that bad?

• Paid Members

How did no one know about these? I can't quite get my head around it. Comes across as highly misogynistic when you have accused predators on the books, but fire someone for suggestive content. Such a strange firing when there has been leaks etc come out before, much worse and people have kept their jobs. 

3 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said:

Forward thinking by Triple H. Sacking people now so he can bring them back in a year when he runs out of NXT 2017-2020 returns.

Bron breakker, Carmelo Hayes and the creeds all sacked next week rather than left on NXT 6 months too long.

Anyway, the Mandy thing is interesting, she was full on showing tits and ass, but it was very mild by the standards of tits and ass, probably made more money for one nude the she would bumping for a month.

I'd imagine she'll be making more from doing this ( guess it's similar to Onlyfans? ) than what she'll be getting paid from WWE. Had a quick google and doesn't seem like any of the content is on the level of Chyna/Sunny car crash videos, less risky than the Playboy stuff they used to do every year or whatever anyway

EDIT - Also am I imaging it or didn't Brazzers or someone similar offer her mad money to do some work a couple years ago?

Edited by Kamaras-Tash

39 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Haven't been paying too much attention to this over the last few days but it seems to have happened pretty quickly?

Personally I'm gutted for her and feel like her move to NXT was a real success story for her. She worked hard and became a really worthy champion.

Was the FanTime stuff really that bad?

According to what’s be said online by those who have subscriptions and seen whatever she was posting, it has apparently recently moved over into the realm of capturing intimacy between her and her fiancé. Or strongly implying it anyway. 

All of this was news to me until the news of her release emerged, so there you go.

5 minutes ago, Louch said:

Was it not a hand down her undies pic that’s gotten the backlash? 

I have done extensive research on the photos, for journalistic integrity, that one her hand is on her crotch but outside the pants.

The one where her and her boyfriend are possibly simulating doggy in the shower could be a problem, or the one where she shares her adult bedside drawer, or the topless pool one.

I'm assuming this is based on their policy on external content; as opposed to the nature of the images? 

From what I saw of her NXT work, she seems to have improved significantly, and might actually give the AEW women's division a much-needed lift if they choose to sign her, particularly if they actually do manage to sign Sasha Banks in addition to this. 

3 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

I'm assuming this is based on their policy on external content; as opposed to the nature of the images? 

From what I saw of her NXT work, she seems to have improved significantly, and might actually give the AEW women's division a much-needed lift if they choose to sign her, particularly if they actually do manage to sign Sasha Banks in addition to this. 

Nothing I've seen is any worse than stuff shotzi did pre WWE, so I'd imagine it's the fact WWE aren't getting a cut.

She's not Becky or Bianca in ring, but toxic attraction were a fun heel group that would slot in nicely on the main roster.

• Paid Members

There was a rumour floating round that before she left Sasha Banks was on, at most $500,000 despite her being a top merch seller so Mandy is going to be on nowhere near that in NXT and is probably making more through subscription services. If she's earning more money and she's fine doing it then fair play to her.