Mandy Rose released

DavidB6937

• Paid Members

Half the impact knockouts are on Onlyfans or some variant as well. They don't necessarily do the hardcoriest of hardcore stuff, or even full nudity, but it's enough to keep their target demographic hungering for more. 

I think Jenni Neidhart's stuff may be cookery related, as she's a chef isn't she? I'm sure it's very suggestive cookery related stuff, like Nigella or Ainsley Harriott dialled up to 11, 

I'm sure even if some of the wrestling fans did decide to stop subscribing now she's not in WWE anymore she'd probably find ways to retain some audience, or bring in more. I can't imagine she's living like Ric Flair with her half a million a month, either. She'll be fine, and probably be Saraya's mystery partner is it doesn't end up being TAFKA Sasha Banks. 

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I think Jenni Neidhart's stuff may be cookery related, as she's a chef isn't she? 

Based on what ends up on my timeline, only if she kneads the dough with her tits.

Not a shock that, wwe releasing her was a massive advert for it. I’d imagine the tips from existing subscribers etc went up too in order to get a reply from her in messages etc. good for her