Stuff that will age terribly

Gus Mears

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, PunkStep said:

Courageous Xavier Herrera is a tremendous name.

I imagine him sitting in the writers' room in a lucha mask and cape. 

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Your Fight Site said:

However, what amazed me more is, just how many people it took to “write” that song:

((Insert meme of how many people wrote Girls by Beyoncé which is one line repeating forever vs Bohemian Rhapsody…. “Mercury”))

Spoiler

((await obvious keffer retort that Girls is better))

14 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

I don't even remember where my username is from and I hate it. Ah well.

Well if you've got the same username on Twitter then you're a reproductive rights lawyer, feminist, mother of two, soccer fan, and proudly from New England. Not quite what I was expecting if I'm honest.

• Paid Members
31 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Well if you've got the same username on Twitter then you're a reproductive rights lawyer, feminist, mother of two, soccer fan, and proudly from New England. Not quite what I was expecting if I'm honest.

Go Patriots!

Oasis have a huge new fan base with teenagers. Its mad. Liam sold out Knebworth again on the back of it. Fair play. They still know how to connect to a mass audience.

I think it's already happening, but those Simon Cowell shows will age horribly in 20 years. Even now, people have started to realise we watched a load of wankers laugh at mentally ill people trying to sing, while Louis Walsh called someone fat and a young Lenny Henry.

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Factotum said:

I think it's already happening, but those Simon Cowell shows will age horribly in 20 years. Even now, people have started to realise we watched a load of wankers laugh at mentally ill people trying to sing

I think they clocked that wasn't as popular as it once was or was starting to look a bit odd as they dialed it back a few years ago and presented a choice selection they could push as loveable eccentrics, like that couple doing Disney songs on BGT, or common man hero's. 

• Paid Members
On 12/12/2022 at 10:22 AM, Lorne Malvo said:

The UKFF.

We're all gonna look back in twenty years time wondering why we spent so much of our lives discussing shitting habits, favourite snacks and (in a combination of the two) shitting in Quality Street tins.

Nah, the opposite - Myspace, Bebo, Vine, Twitter, Snap(chat), Kik, and numerous other social media platforms have collapsed, yet us weird-shitting, dead horse-flogging, nonce-outing, chippy tea- and fry-up-loving wrong'uns are still going strong (well, maybe not strong - more just old and bloody-minded).

On 12/12/2022 at 2:08 PM, Keith Houchen said:

You’re wrong, you’re wrong. 

Nothing is as bad as “I know you are my baby, my one and only baby. You said it twice I’ll say it thrice my baby baby baby”. I think that’s what brought on Luther Vandross’s stroke. 

THANK YOU. For years I thought I'd been taking crazy pills. No other fucker ever seemed to deny this shite the shrift it didn't deserve.