Chris B

3 hours ago, Supremo said:

I’m super intrigued by the reports that came out of Punk’s camp, stating that he didn’t think the press conference was, “that big of a deal.” If that’s true, I almost feel sorry for him. So caught up in all the madness and paranoia that he flushed everything down the toilet without even realising.

It's an interesting glimpse into how his mind works. He got ridiculously wound up by a Hangman promo that no one at all was talking about (until he started kicking-off about it); yet apparently thought there would be no repercussions from what he said; that The Bucks/Omega/Page would not object? Imagine if it had been Omega/Jackson who did that to him? He'd have been livid. 

On 10/27/2022 at 12:50 PM, LaGoosh said:

Can't wait for this to be over.

3 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

This thread is crap.

It's not compulsory to either read or reply to this thread, yet you've managed to do the latter 45 times to date. When Elizabeth Windsor died I found the days of non-stop media coverage and competitive mourning to be tedious, so I just ignored the circus completely and spent my time more productively elsewhere.

• Paid Members
29 minutes ago, Tamura said:

It's not compulsory to either read or reply to this thread, yet you've managed to do the latter 45 times to date. 

That first quote was that I can't wait for the backstage drama to be over, not this thread. I can't wait for COVID to be over but still regularly read and posted in the COVID thread.

And that second quote was from 3 hours ago because the thread has become completely rubbish in the past 24 hours. Thanks for spending the time to trawl through my posts to tell me how to spend my time productively though, much appreciated.

Edited by LaGoosh

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

One of my pet peeves in modern wrestling is wrestlers who change there names from one normal guy name to another normal guy name. I don’t know if he’s a hard man or not but Stevie lacks a serious amount of imagination to go from Steve to Adam. Still, it’s better than Uncle fucking Howdy.

I never understood in a job where you can be called anything you like B. J. Whitmer stuck with being called BJ. 

And the less said about Ken Raper the better. 

1 hour ago, Tamura said:

It's not compulsory to either read or reply to this thread, yet you've managed to do the latter 45 times to date. When Elizabeth Windsor died I found the days of non-stop media coverage and competitive mourning to be tedious, so I just ignored the circus completely and spent my time more productively elsewhere.

Ooh, calling her by her shoot name are we.