Chris B

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I answered. His music was shit and he was a posh boy cosplaying as working class, and a bit noncey with his liking em young. Why, he could almost be CM Punk

Ah, then I must have missed it. Thanks for that.

Tell you what when Punk finds out he hasn't quite been living up to the undefined rules of the pretend name he professionally wrestles under I can see him packing it in. Anyone actually ever seen him walking a dog using a shitty length of blue plastic rope and two shoelaces as a lead? Makes you think

Edited by Cannibal Man

2 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Punk caused this whole situation by throwing a (seemingly) unprovoked wobbly, munching away on muffins while his boss sits there looking like a total bitch taking it all. 
If Punk doesn’t do that, Omega and The Bucks don’t go stomping to his dressing room looking for a fight, so Punk’s actions affect what he’s owed, because this is all his own doing

If they indeed did go "looking for a fight" then that's not his doing, it's theirs. Even if he created the animosity all by himself, it doesn't arm them with a free pass to physically assault him.

Now with his "preemptive self-defence" we may never know what they went in there to do, but if they had violent intent as you say then that intent is something for which they are responsible.

5 minutes ago, Uncle Zeb said:

If they indeed did go "looking for a fight" then that's not his doing, it's theirs. Even if he created the animosity all by himself, it doesn't arm them with a free pass to physically assault him.

Now with his "preemptive self-defence" we may never know what they went in there to do, but if they had violent intent as you say then that intent is something for which they are responsible.

Whether they spoiling for a fight or not (which I’ll admit to being a poor choice of words on my part as obviously I can’t speak as to their intentions), none of this happens if Punk doesn’t start having a moan for seemingly no reason. He’s started all of this, something affects any financial payoff he may be entitled to 

• Paid Members

The Elite probably stormed into Punks dressing room brandishing 2 controllers and wanted to sort it out like real men, in the battlefield of WWF No Mercy. 

Edited by Nick James

22 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

To yours & Keith’s point about him holding TK up for what he’s entitled to, I’m assuming that’s what’s delaying everything. Punk caused this whole situation by throwing a (seemingly) unprovoked wobbly, munching away on muffins while his boss sits there looking like a total bitch taking it all. 
If Punk doesn’t do that, Omega and The Bucks don’t go stomping to his dressing room looking for a fight, so Punk’s actions affect what he’s owed, because this is all his own doing

Whatever Tony K has to pay Phil to bugger off will be worth it for the life lesson its hopefully taught him. Maybe he'll realise that there's a reason why Vince wasn't best pals with his talent (except the women, of course)

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

So you are as I expected made from pork rashers?

I'm not coming to your next barbeque.

45 minutes ago, David said:

Whatever Tony K has to pay Phil to bugger off will be worth it for the life lesson its hopefully taught him. Maybe he'll realise that there's a reason why Vince wasn't best pals with his talent (except the women, of course)

I'd say the more immediate life lesson is "Never work with children, animals, or CM Punk".

Edited by Carbomb

• Paid Members
20 hours ago, Nick James said:

The Elite probably stormed into Punks dressing room brandishing 2 controllers and wanted to sort it out like real men, in the battlefield of WWF No Mercy. 

CM Punk is the kind of bloke who would claim the reversal system is broken just because he's not very good at it.

Just now, Lorne Malvo said:

CM Punk is the kind of bloke who would claim the reversal system is broken just because he's not very good at it.

Does that make yer one from Paramore the “Megan” in this scenario?