Mes que un Thread (22-23 Domestic Football, unless domestic is Scotland)

Duke

42 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Let’s hope he doesn’t have to face the Neighbours too early in the season then. If they’re still looking for a Lloris replacement by then they’ll have to bring Paul Robinson out of retirement.

Ange when he sees Hojbjerg pass backwards for the 57th time in a half.

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, Factotum said:

SKY are definitely going to play that theme tune when the NLD happens aren't they?

No, because we are not neighbours :)

I reckon I could craft a decent(ish) version of one of the theme tunes. I'll get to work after the spreadsheet is done.

2 hours ago, Factotum said:

SKY are definitely going to play that theme tune when the NLD happens aren't they?

BBC slipped in a few frames of Kylie and Jason as Chappers said the word “neighbours”, during the NLD preview video on MOTD2 in 2021. 67 camera cuts in 40 seconds [vomits]. So yeah, that’s probably happening. 

Ben Foster back at the racecourse for another season. 

im somewhat torn on this as with a full pre season he’ll easily be the best keeper in League 2 or 1, and could have easily taken a Scott Carson style role in the premier.

Actually while typing that up, I realised it’s a cracking signing. Hence the lack of but which I was expecting to type at the end of the last paragraph. I honestly can’t think of a downside

Edited by Butch2000

• Paid Members
18 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

Let’s hope he doesn’t have to face the Neighbours too early in the season then. If they’re still looking for a Lloris replacement by then they’ll have to bring Paul Robinson out of retirement.

I see what you did here and am very much "here for it" as the kids say.

• Paid Members
20 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

I wasn't being serious. Sherwood is an absolute pleb and deserves no credit.

Anyway, to dare is to didgeridoo. 

Not sorry.

Edit: Also, does the free kick against Brentford count? I'm not sure it does Clive. 

You leave Tim Sherwood alone. He's a former Premier League champion. 

11 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

What do you qualify for if you win the Conference League?

Interestingly there are 8x English teams in European competition next season (4xCL, 3xEL, 1xECL), but with 8 each win becomes less meaningful for the coefficient table, and from 2024-25 there is a fifth CL league spot up for grabs, so don't fuck this up Villa and Brighton, and Liverpool could be back in the big cup before you know it.