Vince McMahon is back. "I hear ya a racist now, father?"

IANdrewDiceClay

This is the most mental news no one expected. Apparently Vince got unanimously voted back in as chairman of the board and Stephanie resigned.

I would be beyond stunned if triple H doesn't stand by his wife and resign in the next 48 hours also 

Fucking hell what a time to be a wrestling fan 

• Paid Members
41 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said:

So are Stephanie and Vince not close then? Sounds like Thanksgiving and Christmas is a hoot if you wrangle your way back into a company and your daughter’s reaction is to quit.

Shane quit. Sure, it was to prove himself, but it came at the time he knew Steph was next in line. The family dynamic is fucked.

• Paid Members

12 hours time and wrestling could be an absolute clusterfuck.

Only Vince would be so mental he sells a company to a country that essentially held his workers hostage on a plane once. 

Anyone with ambitions for Hollywood work (Rock, Reigns and Cena to name a few) aren't going to want to touch the company with a barge pole without knowing it'll react badly on their respective careers in the future.

This can only go even crazier tomorrow surely?

HHH to surely resign next?

The Saudi news is nowhere near confirmed or done. Given what I’ve read, I suspect it’s the deal Vince wants… but, bloody hell…

As someone who’s spent FAR too much of their life dedicated to studying the business of sports, this is already up there with some of the most mad stuff I’ve seen. Vince committing career filicide is something I genuinely didn’t expect.

6 hours ago, Your Fight Site said:

So are Stephanie and Vince not close then? Sounds like Thanksgiving and Christmas is a hoot if you wrangle your way back into a company and your daughter’s reaction is to quit.

She got buried by the company (i.e. Vince) in some business magazine last year and either left or was booted then. She only came back after Vince initially stepped down. “Business is business” but I can’t imagine they’re on the best of terms.

Selling to Saudi is Vince going “NOBODY CAN FUCKING HAVE IT NOW CAN THEY”

• Paid Members

Is the potential Saudi deal the reason for Vince taking the company private? I know absolutely fuck all about business so Public or Private means nothing to me either, but I presume if Public, they would be subject to more hoops to jump through for deals like this?

You know karma isn't real, because if it was, Vince would be in prison, not on the verge of making a shit tonne of money again in his obsession of being a billionaire. I the head of most big companies have skeletons in their closets to get them to the top, but Vince must have a fucking graveyard in his. 

Also, don't feel sorry for anyone that's returned to WWE since Vince left, it's still the same company and they would step on you as quick as sign you. 

Edited by Nick James