Change One Thing.

CL Punk

2 hours ago, bbabba said:

Brock (and hopefully anyone else) never breaks the streak.

Absolute insanity, this.

That completely rehabilitated Brock and the entire company has been built round him since.

In the fullness of time, I think Brock breaking the streak is the smartest decision they’ve ever made.

• Paid Members

Never mind the fact that Brock breaking the streak is legitimately one of the best moments in the history of the company! They’ve never came close to anything so surprising or dramatic before or after.

I can’t imagine what benefit there would have been if he’d continued to have the streak for those last few crappy Wrestlemania matches.

Plus, even if he’d retired with the streak in tact, any reverence would have fizzled out to nothing once he revealed what a whopper of a man he is in real life. The new streak is in the tragic, embarrassing MAGA T-shirts. Think he’s 7-0 at least.

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, bbabba said:

Brock (and hopefully anyone else) never breaks the streak.

I don't mind that bit, but I'd get Taker to retire afterwards. 

6 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Absolute insanity, this.

That completely rehabilitated Brock and the entire company has been built round him since.

In the fullness of time, I think Brock breaking the streak is the smartest decision they’ve ever made.

Absolutely. In retrospect, the mere idea of Old Man Taker not getting battered by the former UFC Heavyweight Champion fucking stinks.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

Hall and Nash don't leave for WCW and stay in WWF. Interesting to see what would happen

I don't think we'd have the same boom period we had in the attitude era. Maybe we'd end up with a Kliq group in WWE instead of DX, and probably a different set of wrestlers turn heel in WCW to create the nWo but i imagine it'd tank. 

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Stop Bret going to WCW. 

But if Vince doesn’t cut that interview and become “Mr McMahon” is 1998 anywhere near as good?

9 hours ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

Stop Hulk from politicking Bret out of the title at Wrestlemania 9

Stop Cena from burying the Nexus at Summerslam 2010

Not have Sheamus go over Danielson in 18 seconds at Mania

The first two are interesting and I can see why people think they'd have more positive outcomes. Not sure of the benefit of the third one? I feel like that's an essential part of Bryan's journey.

40 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Convince 'Taker to take that billionaire Ted money, does Mean Mark join the NWO, does he get pushed as their top rival ahead of Sting?

Does Eric realize that without the Undertaker gimmick it was a shit signing?

I'm sure I heard somewhere may have been a nash shoot interview that we was speaking to Nash about maybe going to wcw, and that he would have went as the American badass version of himself, and that's why he eventually had a run as the American badass in the WWE 

This is from a shoot interview so should be taken with a pinch of salt.

11 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Owen never goes up to the top of that arena.

By reminding Vince, "Hey, what happened to you testing everything yourself?"