Change One Thing.

CL Punk

25 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

I'm changing starrcade 97's booking.

The biggest card and the apex of their biggest angle and that's what they end up doing.

Lots gets talked of the uncensored 99 double turn and starrcade 98 as tipping points but nothing frustrates me more than seeing that would be  payoff get so badly butchered.

Just tell Sting to get a tan.

• Paid Members
52 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

I'm changing starrcade 97's booking.

The biggest card and the apex of their biggest angle and that's what they end up doing.

Lots gets talked of the uncensored 99 double turn and starrcade 98 as tipping points but nothing frustrates me more than seeing that would be  payoff get so badly butchered.

They sure pissed away a lot of goodwill with that one. 15 months build for Sting to fuck him out of a clean win. Subsequent decisions to fuck him out the title inside a week, make him wait two months for chance to win it again, then fuck him another two months later, probably didn’t help either.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, air_raid said:

They sure pissed away a lot of goodwill with that one. 15 months build for Sting to fuck him out of a clean win. Subsequent decisions to fuck him out the title inside a week, make him wait two months for chance to win it again, then fuck him another two months later, probably didn’t help either.

That's an awfully long way of writing "don't give Hogan creative control". 

• Paid Members
Just now, jazzygeofferz said:

That's an awfully long way of writing "don't give Hogan creative control". 

“…. So right after you pin Goldberg, Hogan comes out, he goes to give you the Too Sweet sign and all that. Then right when you’ve got your back to him, he blindsides you and leaves you laying.”

”So, am I going to be working with Hogan now?”

”No.”

”Is Hogan going to be working with Goldberg now?”

”No.”

”So why the fuck would we do that?”

I could be wrong but I think WWE introduced the 'WWE Universe' in 08, around the same time they went HD.

So I'd go back to 2008 and stop WWE Universe becoming a thing. I'd probably stop them going HD aswell as those decals on the ring posts were essentially the precursor to the LED ring post covers and apron covers which have then lead to all the other seizure inducing nonsense they have.