Wrestling podcasts 2023

hallicks

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

None of them are really active on any socials, but yeah I hope they're all good. 

Top lads.

45 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

I’m just coming to the end of another relisten of it.

None ste especially active on social media any more and I believe Stewart moved away after it finished. There was a period towards the end where they went a few months without an episode as he was having a poor time with his mental health. Hopefully he’s OK in whatever he’s doing now, but I’m sure I remember seein he something about him having moved

Cheers fellas. I looked on their social media a little while ago but couldn't find anything recent. Shame, be nice to know they're OK after spending a couple of hundred hours with them this year.

On 11/27/2023 at 4:18 PM, tiger_rick said:

Cheers fellas. I looked on their social media a little while ago but couldn't find anything recent. Shame, be nice to know they're OK after spending a couple of hundred hours with them this year.

Funnily enough, after we were saying all this the other day, Adam has posted for the first time in a while 

Outside of the brilliant Wrestle Me, can anyone recommend a wrestling podcast that is still active, that publishes episodes that are of a shorter length (say...under an hour)? I'd like to add another wrestling podcast to my listening schedule, but in a sea of plenty, there doesn't appear to be anything worth catching. 

2 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

Outside of the brilliant Wrestle Me, can anyone recommend a wrestling podcast that is still active, that publishes episodes that are of a shorter length (say...under an hour)? I'd like to add another wrestling podcast to my listening schedule, but in a sea of plenty, there doesn't appear to be anything worth catching. 

Honestly not really. Most of them are never under an hour. I used to listen to the great Review a Wai, but I think that's on a patreon or paywall.

When it comes to podcasts I'll always recommend Top Rope Nation. There Steve Austin Draft show a couple of weeks ago was ace. It's probably not been the same since Kyle Ross left but it's still better than most. 

11 hours ago, RedRooster said:

I've recently started listening to the Must See Matches podcast and I thought the flow of conversation and humour of it reminded me of the New Generation Podcast. Most episodes are around the 50-75 minute mark and I've found them to be very morish. Each episode they review a classic match with a different guest.