Tony Khan Buys ROH

WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

I wonder how this will effect Impact as well seeing as how Deonna Purrazzo is the current ROH women’s champion and they’re currently running with a heel stable comprised of the OGK, PCO, Vincent, Kenny King and Eddie Edwards

I think Honor No More are on short term Impact contracts at the moment.I think I read an article about them having signed PCO, which could make for some interesting matches. It'll be easy enough to get that belt off of Deonna if need be, heck they can even book it as a triple threat to protect her if need be, although I'm sure Impact can get her into a feud with somebody and have that play into the finish if need be. Plus, I bet the chance to headline in RoH will be quite tempting for Josh Alexander. It'd be a blow and a heck of a loss to Impact if he didn't end up going back there, but he'd do great in RoH. It'd certainly be a more inviting prospect than potentially getting lost in the AEW Shuffle. 

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

It'll be easy enough to get that belt off of Deonna if need be, heck they can even book it as a triple threat to protect her if need be, although I'm sure Impact can get her into a feud with somebody and have that play into the finish if need be.

Only if need be, though.

I wonder if there’s more value in ROH name than there is in Dark these days shows wise. It’s never appealed to me to watch regularly, I’d be interested in cherrypicked matches and feuds to watch of guys I care about now. 

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said:

Only if need be, though.

Of course. Maybe they'll open a forbidden door and let her continue in both companies. 

12 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

So the first ROH talent to debut is...

Hide contents

Session Moth Martina who was on the Dark tapings.

Also, is it worth speculating that Cody will be announced as joining ROH now?

While it was a bit random. Not entirely sure it counts. Not sure on their contract status, and they've had ROH Pure Champion Josh Woods making appearances on Dark. Maybe some others that i'm not aware of as not the most regular Dark viewer.

People are already speculating on Cody. Some like the idea he's going there to be the booker. Certainly if they are an ongoing promotion they'll need someone. I'm just not convinced this has been a planned thing. I'm maybe biased preferring Regal in that role.

• Paid Members
23 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Also, is it worth speculating that Cody will be announced as joining ROH now?

I did wonder that myself. Although I fear a Ring Of Honor audience would have even less truck with his meta bollocks than the AEW fans were. How long before he turns up at Control Your Narrative? 

1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I did wonder that myself. Although I fear a Ring Of Honor audience would have even less truck with his meta bollocks than the AEW fans were. How long before he turns up at Control Your Narrative? 

"Don't you know TK bought RoH so he could pick up the contracts of the Control Your Narrative boys that debuted at Final Battle!!! He's trying to kill off CYN!!!!!!!!"  - Tinfoil hat man dumb enough to spend money on the Rant Room.

Edited by Infinity Land