Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
5 hours ago, stumobir said:

A rare day to myself with no wife or kids could only be started one way. Homemade fry up and an hour on the sofa watching GBBO to recover. 
 

 

IMG_2890.jpeg

I should really rewatch The Mummy.

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

@Onyx2 i dont know whether this is a ringing endorsement or the kiss of death, but that breakfast looks top notch.

Dessicated Darren has entered the chat.

One thing though @Onyx2 did you enjoy Marco's gaff and did you get to meet the big man. Don't spoil the video or anything but give me a hint. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

In my defence, I added copious brown sauce after (I asked for more!). It was Wilkin's too, made just a few miles away from where I live. TBH I prefer HP.

@Lion_of_the_Midlands I don't really know how I hint at the answer and not give it away. Why don't I just share what I'm thinking about for the thumbnail.

LFMthumbnail.thumb.png.587ec55df3e49a48cf82c59442e44fc6.png

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 minute ago, Onyx2 said:

In my defence, I added copious brown sauce after (I asked for more!). It was Wilkin's too, made just a few miles away from where I live. TBH I prefer HP.

@Lion_of_the_Midlands I don't really know how I hint at the answer and not give it away. Why don't I just share what I'm thinking about for the thumbnail.

LFMthumbnail.thumb.png.587ec55df3e49a48cf82c59442e44fc6.png

I'll prepare a stock pot to drink in his honour while I watch the video. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...