It’s only Will Ospreay being a bellend yet again

Hannibal Scorch

3 minutes ago, BrodyGraham said:

Didn't she nearly break Mayu Iwatani's neck as well?

Probably thinking of top rope rana botch from Bea and Mayu's red belt match. 

My memory is pretty hazy on that match (been years since I watched it and I think I only watched it once) so can't quite remember what actually happened. 

9 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Probably thinking of top rope rana botch from Bea and Mayu's red belt match. 

My memory is pretty hazy on that match (been years since I watched it and I think I only watched it once) so can't quite remember what actually happened. 

Yeah, just found it elsewhere. It's fucking grim and frankly a miracle that Mayu wasn't killed.

5 minutes ago, Love-Wilcox said:

I mean of all the levels that something could be dumb, that was dumb.

I watched the Vice doc on Stardom, years ago and of the many things to feel uncomfortable about in it, Mayu's devotion to the company wasn't a minor one.

Anyway back on topic, can anyone else remember when Ospreay tried to shithouse his way into getting free Nando's for life?

• Paid Members

Anyone else hear Meltzer's latest incorrect opinion concerning Will Osprey? He had a match at York Hall recently with someone who's name I can't remember, Michael something. 

First Meltzer compared it in style to Bret Vs Austin, but then went on to say that it was of course better than Bret Vs Austin. I mean, Jesus Christ Dave. We know you like what you like, but at least try and retain some dignity by thinking through some of your shite takes, even a little bit, before blurting them out. 

Here's hoping that Osprey calls Spanky for some education on Lizard people and the Illuminati, and that puts another delay on the twat's inevitable AEW debut.

Him and Bea split up ages ago from what i gather, she is currently posting selfies with some of the girls who were very vocal in speaking out, which honestly makes me question all of speaking out in general- Why are some of the women who were abused so happy to be friends with those who were named in Speaking Out? Is cancel culture a pick and choose basis in the wrestling industry? It's very clear Will & Bea were a big part of the problem with the culture in British wrestling that led to speaking out.

You're questioning people speaking out about sexual abuse because people have friends?

I used to be friends with someone who bragged about voting BNP one time. Doesn't make me any less anti-fascism. We just hung around in the same social circle and volunteered at similar places (not Nazi rallies). 

Who people chose to have a pint with shouldn't invalidate your opinion about speaking out against sexual abuse unless your opinion was shaky to begin with. 

1 hour ago, theringmaster said:

Him and Bea split up ages ago from what i gather, she is currently posting selfies with some of the girls who were very vocal in speaking out, which honestly makes me question all of speaking out in general- Why are some of the women who were abused so happy to be friends with those who were named in Speaking Out? Is cancel culture a pick and choose basis in the wrestling industry? It's very clear Will & Bea were a big part of the problem with the culture in British wrestling that led to speaking out.

Don't give anymore opinions, this is awful. Read this back to yourself. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, theringmaster said:

Then you wanted to question it and this was just a handy excuse.

On 2/10/2022 at 9:35 AM, theringmaster said:

Is cancel culture a pick and choose basis in the wrestling industry?

It’s pick and choose in EVERY industry. Usually the right say they and others on the right are cancelled when questioned on dodgy stuff, but when it happens to people they don’t like, it’s never called cancel culture. Truth is cancel culture doesn’t exist and is brought to you by the same arseholes who brought you “Political Correctness” and are currently basking in weaponising “Wokeness”  

I mean, who or what has actually been “Cancelled” given their criteria? Katie Hopkins and Justin Lee Collins are about all I can think of.