It’s only Will Ospreay being a bellend yet again

Hannibal Scorch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Paid Members
1 hour ago, Merzbow said:

I hate to say it but... Billy is a great worker now.

He’s pretty much always been great in ring. I don’t like this new UFC offence he’s getting in, but he’s just a wreck outside the ring. He was also bigging up his sex pest mate Paul Robinson who worked earlier on the show. I guess with his mums permission.  

• Paid Members
42 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

He’s pretty much always been great in ring. I don’t like this new UFC offence he’s getting in, but he’s just a wreck outside the ring. He was also bigging up his sex pest mate Paul Robinson who worked earlier on the show. I guess with his mums permission.  

What was wrong with the offence?

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Duke said:

What was wrong with the offence?

I’m obviously just a wuss that doesn’t think throwing repeated elbows at the back of someone’s head is safe. I guess if you know how to do it safely then fair enough, but looks far to dangerous for me in a wrestling match. 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I’m obviously just a wuss that doesn’t think throwing repeated elbows at the back of someone’s head is safe. I guess if you know how to do it safely then fair enough, but looks far to dangerous for me in a wrestling match. 

When the guys down? He's hitting him with his forearm in the guys neck. His elbow isn't connecting at any point.

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Duke said:

When the guys down? He's hitting him with his forearm in the guys neck. His elbow isn't connecting at any point.

Well you can call me Mark. I still think the margin of error is still too much to be doing it though.