It’s only Will Ospreay being a bellend yet again

Hannibal Scorch

25 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Is Bea Priestley there? 

NXT: UK, I think. 

Edit. 

Should have read the rest of the thread first. 

But yeah she's on a show I'll never watch which is a win for me. 

Double edit wanker. 

Wasn't she released from AEW because no on really knew when she would ever be able to ruturn? I'm no Bea fanboy but I don't recall any "she had a bad attitude stories" outside of her beef with Sadie Gibbs who was also released/never used again. 

I'm just glad she's gone from Stardom. 

Edited by The King Of Swing

6 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Yea she went full time with Stardom and didn’t get released from AEW due to a bad attitude. 

They’re not even a couple anymore are they? 

She wasn't seen as being valuable enough to pay whilst doing nowt, same as Sadie Gibbs.

I  can'timagine giving their top female a concussion after about 40 seconds in an AEW ring and potatoing Sadie Gibbs at her earliest convenience did her any favours though.

• Paid Members
53 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

NXT: UK, I think. 

Edit. 

Should have read the rest of the thread first. 

But yeah she's on a show I'll never watch which is a win for me. 

Double edit wanker. 

Wasn't she released from AEW because no on really knew when she would ever be able to ruturn? I'm no Bea fanboy but I don't recall any "she had a bad attitude stories" outside of her beef with Sadie Gibbs who was also released/never used again. 

I'm just glad she's gone from Stardom. 

They kept other British stars like Jamie Hayter and Ogogo, so I don’t think it was that.

1 minute ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

They kept other British stars like Jamie Hayter and Ogogo, so I don’t think it was that.

Hayter was gone for ages though and wasn't officially hired until she was able to return and by then I think Bea had already signed with WWE. 

Don't know much about Ogogo's situation but hasn't he been seen as an "AEW product" since before he even debuted? Could be that he's seen as an investment which is why they kept him around.

Obviously speculation on my part but I suspect that Bea's release was probably at least in part because she put Stardom first which tbh I don't blame her for considering how inconsistent AEW have been with their women's division. 

If there is anything outside of the Gibbs stuff (which goes back to a bust up in Stardom) I'm happy to corrected but as far as I am aware there hasn't been any other indications of backstage issues. 

The Britt concussion was fucking grim though. 

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Hayter was gone for ages though and wasn't officially hired until she was able to return and by then I think Bea had already signed with WWE. 

Don't know much about Ogogo's situation but hasn't he been seen as an "AEW product" since before he even debuted? Could be that he's seen as an investment which is why they kept him around.

Obviously speculation on my part but I suspect that Bea's release was probably at least in part because she put Stardom first which tbh I don't blame her for considering how inconsistent AEW have been with their women's division. 

If there is anything outside of the Gibbs stuff (which goes back to a bust up in Stardom) I'm happy to corrected but as far as I am aware there hasn't been any other indications of backstage issues. 

The Britt concussion was fucking grim though. 

Well yeah, pretty much any British wrestler at AEW were not on shows due to the travel ban. Only those who had relocated could appear during that time. 

The problem is we’re all kind of speculating as nothing official was said by either party, just that she’d gone. But she was only there for about 4 months so I don’t think she knew enough about the woman’s division at that point. But again, maybe she thought she’d do better elsewhere.

The good news is I’m NXT:UK she’s easy to avoid so we’re all winning!

• Paid Members

I think Bea Priestley is one of the worst wrestlers I've ever seen live. I assumed AEW hired her initially as a way to tempt and bring in Ospreay. Really glad that didn't work out, can't stand the thought of having that useless, boring cunt Ospreay on Dynamite every week.

Edited by LaGoosh