It’s only Will Ospreay being a bellend yet again

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said:

Sure. I'm going to take shit from someone who Googled the distance between them.

Well, I used to live near Romford dog track so I know it very well. But if you make a shit joke, no reason it can't be challenged and pointed out for how stupid it was.

Ah sorry. Let me DM you everything in future. Didn't realise you were the humour moderator.

Plus you're in the wrong fucking place if you want to moan about jokes being done to death. You might want to start on Shawn Michaels' chin or Gangrel and his crisps and come back in a decade to complain about Tony wanking dogs.

1 minute ago, DavidB6937 said:

Plus you're in the wrong fucking place if you want to moan about jokes being done to death

It’s different when it’s a company, or someone in charge of a company you like though, WHATS HEATH COUCHEN DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE? I HOPE HE DOESNT GET BROKEN!!

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Ah sorry. Let me DM you everything in future. Didn't realise you were the humour moderator.

Plus you're in the wrong fucking place if you want to moan about jokes being done to death. You might want to start on Shawn Michaels' chin or Gangrel and his crisps and come back in a decade to complain about Tony wanking dogs.

You chose two good staples that aren't used daily, rather then Sniff and dog jokes being posted every day. It's tedious making you look tedious and i'm sure your probably not. 

Anyway, to talk about that dick head will, I think the only reason he likes remaining in Japan is it gives him the chance to call people a wanker in tedious backstage interviews. He once told me he wanted to either make it in NJPW or WWE by the time he was 30. But I honestly don't think he'd last in WWE. I know Ricochet has been used pretty poorly, but maybe under Hunter he'll be used better. And while you can argue his matches are probably more Dynamic, Will's character is just the pits and would be even worse being watered down for TV. I don't think we'll see him in a HHH run WWE.