Mount Rushmoron

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members
On 1/29/2022 at 3:42 PM, Hannibal Scorch said:

Joe Rogan, Jacob Rees-Mogg, Piers Morgan, Donald Trump

Probably the top four with me. All of them worry me considerably. You got Trump there but Rees-Mogg seems the most evil of all bastards. Probably more skeletons in his closet than the rest.

• Paid Members

I think Don't Call Him B*r*s likes to have him front and centre as a demonstration of "It could be worse, he could be PM right now." to try and protect his position. 

1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I think Don't Call Him B*r*s likes to have him front and centre as a demonstration of "It could be worse, he could be PM right now." to try and protect his position. 

He's spent his whole leadership promoting faces he thinks he compares favourably against, and who know they'll never have such a charmed spot under any other PM so they'll fight to the bitter end to keep their meal ticket in charge. Sod picking who's best for the job.

• Paid Members
47 minutes ago, Uncle Zeb said:

He's spent his whole leadership promoting faces he thinks he compares favourably against, and who know they'll never have such a charmed spot under any other PM so they'll fight to the bitter end to keep their meal ticket in charge. Sod picking who's best for the job.

That's partly out of necessity, though. He drove out pretty much all the "soft" Tories, so the only ones left were the hard-right gammon-wankers. Can't remember who called it (think it might have been Lister or BomberPat), but he pretty much followed Bannon's advice of courting the far right, and used the 2019 election as a means of getting a "reset" of the party and of his support base, i.e. chucking out the more resistant ones like Clarke, Soubry, Soames, etc.

6 hours ago, Merzbow said:

Is he still even around but Charlie Veitch, Youtube grifter and conspiracy theorist who seemed to think he was enlightened and all so intelligent while never actually saying anything of worth. At least he pissed off cops and security companies.

The best thing about his for me was when @Astro Hollywood pointed out to one of his former fans (Duane) how experts took the time to sit down with him and explain with aeronautical and Physics expertise how he was wrong about 9/11.  Afterwards, he said how he was wrong and took back the conspiracy theories on that issue because they'd been debunked.  Of course, to many this didn't mean he was wrong, it meant the Illuminati had got to him or paid him off.  (Is that right, Astro?)

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

This is the very essence of publicity whoring, only saying shit to stay in people's minds, not because it would even remotely happen. 

Putin's a well-known practitioner of judo, he's a former operative for the USSR government so he's probably trained up for combat, and there've been rumours he's been on steroids as well. It'd be like a Rottweiler and his chew toy.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Carbomb said:

This is the very essence of publicity whoring, only saying shit to stay in people's minds, not because it would even remotely happen. 

Putin's a well-known practitioner of judo, he's a former operative for the USSR government so he's probably trained up for combat, and there've been rumours he's been on steroids as well. It'd be like a Rottweiler and his chew toy.

Judging by older pictures of him he’s definitely got some moon face going now, very common side effect of some steroids. Question is, is he bulking or is it being used to treat an illness?

My Mrs is going to see Russell Brand tonight.

"He's quite intelligent actually and some of the stuff he says makes you think".

Yes love, it does make me think. It makes me think that he's a complete wanker under the mask of his rambling multi-syllable worded sentences.