Mount Rushmoron

Keith Houchen

My 4

Katie Hopkins - does it need explaining?

Katie Price - noone smacks more of publicity whore than here.

Cristiano Ronaldo - no idea why, just have a weird hatred for him.

Shappi Khorsandi - just absolutely cannot stand her and she's so irritating that every joke starts 'as an Iranian....' we get the point!

On 1/29/2022 at 3:27 PM, Keith Houchen said:

This isn’t about people that you think is a moron, it’s about who morons think are the finest minds on earth. Thick peoples clever people if you will

• 2 months later...
21 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if he turned out to be a really successful horror writer. Just a vibe.

1 hour ago, Tommy! said:

Alright Ultimate Hitman, calm down.

Corey Feldman said he was surrounded by pedophiles during his teenage years, mostly during the filming of ‘Stand by me’ which was written by King. I’ve also heard that King would often hang around some of his movie sets. Let’s also add to this the fact that King tweeted Feldman ‘Chill, Corey.’ in response to him getting excited at the start of the tickets sale for his documentary about nonces in Hollywood aka The Rape of 2 Coreys. This was weird. At best, King sounds like an arrogant arse not minding his own business (or is it?). At worst, he tried to communicate something under the radar to Feldman (thus being his business).

But let’s hate Musk cus he’s rich.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Ultimate Hitman said:

Corey Feldman said he was surrounded by pedophiles during his teenage years, mostly during the filming of ‘Stand by me’ which was written by King. I’ve also heard that King would often hang around some of his movie sets.

Stand by Me was shot in Oregon and California in June 1985. At the same time, Stephen King was in North Carolina making Maximum Overdrive.

Look, I get it. You said something stupid to draw attention to yourself during your little marathon of dumb a couple of days ago and you don't want to back down from it. Which is understandable to a degree. But if you're going to keep this act going then you've at least got to do some basic research to at least make sure that your silliness isn't debunked with a 3 minute Wikipedia search. I'm rooting for you, champ!

On 1/29/2022 at 3:27 PM, Keith Houchen said:

This isn’t about people that you think is a moron, it’s about who morons think are the finest minds on earth. Thick peoples clever people if you will