Mount Rushmoron

Keith Houchen

5 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Who the fuck thinks Lineker is an intellectual heavyweight who must be listened to? Mate, you need to vary up who you speak to but probably not on here. 

You’d be surprised at how many think he’s some sort of political messiah & the social conscience we should all aspire to be.

1 minute ago, Mr_Danger said:

Well if we’re gonna throw around baseless accusations of potential wrong’uns……….

Don’t think it would be baseless tbh. In fairness to him never heard of him getting with anyone super young or unwilling. If a ridiculously fit 20 something year old bird wants to get to know a 60 year old Ibiza club owner you can’t blame him

3 hours ago, Ultimate Hitman said:

Corey Feldman said he was surrounded by pedophiles during his teenage years, mostly during the filming of ‘Stand by me’ which was written by King. I’ve also heard that King would often hang around some of his movie sets. Let’s also add to this the fact that King tweeted Feldman ‘Chill, Corey.’ in response to him getting excited at the start of the tickets sale for his documentary about nonces in Hollywood aka The Rape of 2 Coreys. This was weird. At best, King sounds like an arrogant arse not minding his own business (or is it?). At worst, he tried to communicate something under the radar to Feldman (thus being his business).

But let’s hate Musk cus he’s rich.

Ah, that substantiated evidence that you love so much

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, Ultimate Hitman said:

Obama (would have also said Biden but I don’t think anybody regards him as intelligent now), Greta Thunberg, Jim Cornette, Gary Lineker

Worst game of shag, marry, kill ever.

• Paid Members
On 1/29/2022 at 4:14 PM, Keith Houchen said:

Bill Hicks is a reserve. Morons still bang on about him, probably because he took drugs. 

Ah Houchey. I thought you were a fan. I'm not personally, but dead up, whenever I hear or see Bill Hicks I always thought of you because of the old TWCF avatar. 

I'm sitting in Dublin Airport at the moment stunned, and having to reavaluate the last, what, nigh on 20 year? 

12 minutes ago, Scott Malbranque said:

Ah Houchey. I thought you were a fan. I'm not personally, but dead up, whenever I hear or see Bill Hicks I always thought of you because of the old TWCF avatar. 

I'm sitting in Dublin Airport at the moment stunned, and having to reavaluate the last, what, nigh on 20 year? 

Don't think it's so much that Keith doesn't like Bill Hicks, it's more the fans who bang on about him and revere him so much.

Personally I love him, but I certainly wouldn't be looking to him for advice on how to live my life as an adult. When I was 16 and well into him perhaps.

Having said that, his point about people in marketing killing themselves still stands :)

• Paid Members

Alan Sugar. A miserable old twat but still loved by the masses for delivering scripted one liners on his done to death TV show. 
His only redeeming quality is providing a perfect example of why the notion of a cancel culture is little more than Daily Mail froth.

1 hour ago, Scott Malbranque said:

Yeah I love Bill Hicks. It’s just that seemingly every boring weed smoker I’ve encountered seems to as well. Not for his opinions and insights into society but because he liked drugs and so do they. It’s like when pricks share a Stewart Lee clip, he’s great but they aren’t.