Mount Rushmoron

Keith Houchen

Who are the four people you’d put on Mount Rushmoron?  This isn’t about people that you think is a moron, it’s about who morons think are the finest minds on earth. Thick peoples clever people if you will. The names that most crop up when bores say “Have you read/listened to (…..) they really make you think”. This isn’t a knock at anyone who is a fan of anyone nominated, it’s about who pricks and twats will point to as an authority.

Im going for Joe Rogan, Jordan Peterson, Ricky Gervais, Elon Musk. 

• Paid Members
55 minutes ago, WeeAl said:

Three lines in and I'm saying out loud "Joe Rogan". He's the King of the Castle for this. 

Same here. In fact, fuck it just four Joe Rogan heads. How that guy has people eating out the palm of his hand baffles me.

Just now, PunkStep said:

Same here. In fact, fuck it just four Joe Rogan heads. How that guy has people eating out the palm of his hand baffles me.

You could have the four stages of Rogan. Each head becoming more bulbous than the last until he looks like Alan Brazil. 

• Paid Members

Problem is we're living in an age where this kind of person has become far more common. Rather than Mount Rushmore, I'd want a Dunning-Kruger National Park to corral them all into. 

Everyone who's been mentioned so far, plus Ann Coulter, Ben Shapiro, Toby Young, Paul Joseph Watson, Calvin Robinson, Candace Owens, Boris Johnson, Melanie Phillips, Dan Hodge, that god-botherer with the surname Ham or something, the list goes on...

From the tech world-Elon Musk, undoubtedly has a magnificent brain and will to achieve. His greatest achievement? Convincing a bunch of morons that they’re also super brainy because they like his tweets.

From the entertainment industry-Is it Joe Rogan? I dunno brah I’m just asking the question.

From the sporting world- Former Coventry City goalkeeping legend David Icke.

Representing the Left- Russell Brand’s winky.

• Paid Members

I hear Musk referenced loads at work, sometimes it's a sensible point sometimes not but I'll always make a point to mention that we should consider the validity of the Idea and it's application to our position and to ignore that Elon Musk said it because he's a thin skined mental case and an all round twat and just because he said something it doesn't mean it's the best thing to do for us.

47 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Representing the Left- Russell Brand’s winky.

Whilst nowhere near the influence of others mentioned, centrist dads nominate Marina Hyde. Whenever she has a new column in the paper, cunts like Mitch Benn fall over themselves with praise like she invented the written word and how they’ve packs their bags and leaving the wife and kids for her. 

1 hour ago, The King Of Swing said:

Elon Musk, David Icke, Piers Morgan, Alex Jones. 

No-ones taken anything that Icke or Jones has said seriously for years now. They were always just well off grifters, whereas there’s a lot more that seem to actually hold onto every word of a Rogan.

Morgans the same as Katie Hopkins. Probably doesn’t believe anything that he actually says but knows that it will get him attention.

Musk I don’t know much about in all honesty, but he always seemed a bit of a shady fuck