Who Carked it in 2022?

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Very sad news. Great actor. Superb in Goodfellas (obviously). Though I also thought he was great in Unlawful Entry, a very underrated film. Good value in Hannibal as well. Recently seen him in Many Saints of Newark 

RIP

• Paid Members

Alan White from off of out of Yes has passed away as well. He was 72. He'd been looking forward to the band's 50th anniversary tour. 

BBC News - Yes drummer Alan White dies aged 72
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-61600583

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I started reading that and thought I didn’t know he was in Vice City. Fucking hell. 

Depeche Mode are on the San Andreas soundtrack I think... the Rockstar curse. 

Shocked at Fletch. It was always a good natured laugh joking about whether his keyboards were plugged in live or not, but as Depeche's manager-within-band he was probably what kept them together when Dave Gahan was on heroin and Martin Gore was having alcohol seizures at record meetings. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Gay as FOOK said:

Shocked at Fletch. It was always a good natured laugh joking about whether his keyboards were plugged in live or not, but as Depeche's manager-within-band he was probably what kept them together when Dave Gahan was on heroin and Martin Gore was having alcohol seizures at record meetings. 

Andrew Fletcher lived just down the road to my current home. It’s where the band were formed and there has been talk for a while of getting a Depeche Mode Statue or monument in the town centre. Hope that comes to pass, just a shame it wasn’t in his lifetime.

didn’t expect to see that

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Ray Liotta voicing the main character in Vice City really rose that game above your standard fayre for me. It had an incredible cast and really cemented it as big time. 

100%. Vice City's how I discovered him and got to know the rest of his work. Tommy Vercetti was a fucking ace character as well. This is the first thing I'll remember seeing (hearing?) him in. 

• Paid Members

I didn't even realise he was still alive. I mean obviously he isn't now.