AEW Dynamite Thread 2022

DavidB6937

• Paid Members

I've never minded Adam Cole, would put him in the Gargano category of right place right time. AEW didn't need Cole, and he sticks out like a sore thumb. He should never have made the switch, although I can't see how he would have fared on the main roster.

As above, he does seem like one of the nicest blokes in wrestling and tends to keep himself to himself whenever there is drama going on. Can't see how anyone could be happy if that report is true, but then I remember this is wrestling fans we are talking about. 

I know the direction was meant to be the The Elite v. Undisputed Era.

Honestly though I would have preferred Silver & Reynolds trying to win Cole over. They'd be a fan favourite Trios in AEW. Cole would actually look kinda big hanging around Silver. Then they could still dip in to the singles and tag ranks when needed.

• Paid Members

It'd be kinda ironic if Cole ends up being used as someone's mouthpiece.

If that transpires, they should fully lean into it and put him with Keith Lee.

Edited by Statto
Typed "with a Keith Lee" for some reason, AEW only has 1 AFAIK.

I’m no fan of Cole, but he has an audience who like him and away from wresting seems to Be a decent person. Hopefully he recovers and had a great wwe run :) 

the rankings got dropped as so many pieces where out of place after the suspensions, I expect they will return when they have the numbers where they want them. 

3 hours ago, Infinity Land said:

There's been a postponement in the NY Yankees v. Cleveland Guardians MLB Playoff. They're now playing today at 4pm EST. Depending on how long it runs it could mean a delay to Dynamite.

So what happens there then, does Dynamite just air on delay? Or are the crowd just expected to sit there waiting?

Edited by WyattSheepMask