AEW Rampage Thread 2022

dopper

Nonce Jay Lethal is seemingly shit on the mic when he's not doing an impression of someone, he has zero presence and I'm baffled at the signing regardless of him being a cunt.

I don't think Christian is really offering much to Jurassic Express right now, just waiting for him to turn to get a few bangers with him and Jungle Boy.

The tag match was great tho,  it's unfortunate that Alex looks a bit.. shit. But I do love him and Johnny and how well they flow moves together.

• Paid Members

She's doing fine, but in the absence of any real challengers there's nothing to do with her, especially now that they have to arrange challengers to Jade Cargill's title as well. 

They've kind of cycled through most of the women's roster for Britt at this point. Beat Shida for the belt, Had Nyla as the first defense, Red Velvet on the way to Kris Statlander, Ruby Soho as she debuted. Faced Anna Jay on the way to the Tay Conti PPV match and just finished up with Riho.

It's starting to get into retreads. Which is why there seemed to be the feeling that Thunder Rosa might be on the horizon. Unless there's a debut to come along.

• Paid Members

I do wonder whether Rosa will be next. Fortunately I can't see it being a case of Britt "getting her win back" at Rosa's expense, although she does seem to be involved with Mercedes Martinez now while Britt gets back into it with Statlander. Could it be they're hoping they can get Toni Storm to come in when her no compete is up? 

• Paid Members

You'd hope that's be where they're going with it. Who will they have to help establish Jade Cargill as champion? 

2 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

You'd hope that's be where they're going with it. Who will they have to help establish Jade Cargill as champion? 

At the minute I can see her skate under the radar a little. Couple of squashes this time with the sheen of title defenses. There's the likes of Kiera Hogan, Diamante, Emi Sakura that tend to work Dark. They've got some experience and a story to tell for the video packages to make them interesting on paper.