The many sins of Cody Rhodes

LaGoosh

18 minutes ago, mim731 said:

It might be, and fair play to him if so, but equally it might just as easily be a misdirect given there are reports he's expected at the PC this weekend to film vignettes. 

He was in Orlando for Shawn Spears birthday celebrations. It's on his IG. It's not like he's hiding out

The same news sites that had him in Saudi Arabia jumped on that bit of factual information and gone on to the next set of rumours. I haven't seen it said it was for filming vignettes, the speculation I saw was that he was getting a medical at the PC.

5 minutes ago, Infinity Land said:

He was in Orlando for Shawn Spears birthday celebrations. It's on his IG. It's not like he's hiding out

The same news sites that had him in Saudi Arabia jumped on that bit of factual information and gone on to the next set of rumours. I haven't seen it said it was for filming vignettes, the speculation I saw was that he was getting a medical at the PC.

Being a wrestling “Journalist” must be one of the easiest jobs in the world. Just throw any old shit out there and when it doesn’t come to fruition, plans changed. 

Just seen he took his twitter back from the community outreach team. Now that’s a dick move. I get it was his, but giving them taking back so you can use your 1m followers elsewhere, fuck him haha  

I love that Cody has left AEW because as someone that successfully managed to eventually cut watching any regular WWE out my life, I now don't have to see any complaints of people not being able to pay their rent. 

I believe it was the great philosopher Downstait who said 'You took it all away.' 

29 minutes ago, Louch said:

Just seen he took his twitter back from the community outreach team. Now that’s a dick move. I get it was his, but giving them taking back so you can use your 1m followers elsewhere, fuck him haha  

How exactly would you expect them to continue to use the Cody Rhodes Twitter when he doesn't work for them anymore?

Edited by DavidB6937

7 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

How exactly would you expect them to continue to use the Cody Rhodes Twitter when he doesn't work for them anymore?

He deleted his Twitter account and then made the show of giving it to the Community Outreach Team so that it didn't go to waste. Within hours of the announcement he had taken it back showing he never really gave it to them in the first place.

58 minutes ago, Infinity Land said:

He deleted his Twitter account and then made the show of giving it to the Community Outreach Team so that it didn't go to waste. Within hours of the announcement he had taken it back showing he never really gave it to them in the first place.

He always said he was lending it to them and allowing them control of it.

There was never any change in account name so it'd be really fucking weird for them to carry on using it in that way no?

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

He always said he was lending it to them and allowing them control of it.

There was never any change in account name so it'd be really fucking weird for them to carry on using it in that way no?

It's also really weird (but not surprising) that the usual mutants on here are creepily trying to use this as a stick to beat him with.

4 minutes ago, gmoney said:

It's also really weird (but not surprising) that the usual mutants on here are creepily trying to use this as a stick to beat him with.

You can @ me I’m a big boy, don’t have to call me a mutant. If you don’t think Indian giving a charitable interest a massive social media reach isn’t a bad thing, good for you. 

It seems the most likely scenario is Cody decided to gift a 1m reach Twitter account to AEW, then potentially either came to the realisation himself that that would significantly lower his value moving forward… or, is in negotiations with a company that told him it would significantly impact his market value.