The many sins of Cody Rhodes

LaGoosh

• Paid Members

Something similar was used at the end of theast Botchamania, so I don't know whether this will find its way into the next one. 

6 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

In what way? What's he up to?

Just last weekend he became NWA World Champion to add to his post WWE reputation that’s seen him win the GCW title from Nick Gage (and be one of the company’s most hated stars), win the top two titles in AIW and main event an Impact PPV as a face then turning heel to win the Digital Media title from one of the company’s most popular women

His social media presence is also great, be it picking arguments with ‘marks’, back and forths with opponents, thanking McMahon every chance he gets and showing off with Chelsea every chance they get

• Moderators
2 hours ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

main event an Impact PPV as a face then turning heel to win the Digital Media title from one of the company’s most popular women

What a cunt. He's ace. 

There's calling Cody 3 and a half stars quoting what he was called on F4Ws board about 4 years ago, or there's someone interesting. And Cardona is fucking skill. 

Screenshot_20220219_013954_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by PowerButchi

Cardona is everything Cody wishes he was. And has a better collection of dogs and toys to go with it. on his podcast he’s always talking about his shitting habits, so not ruling out that he posts here either 

9 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Well, we knew someone was going to do it

Before the tweet loaded I thought it was going to be another handwritten dream opponents list, but with Dolph Ziggler and a couple of others repeated over and over and over.

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

Just last weekend he became NWA World Champion to add to his post WWE reputation that’s seen him win the GCW title from Nick Gage (and be one of the company’s most hated stars), win the top two titles in AIW and main event an Impact PPV

Can we define “reputation” because I think this is pushing it to “huh?” levels. I mean, there’s inferring Matt Cardona has had his reputation enhanced by GCW when there’s plenty of casuals that only assign relevance to GCW because of Matt Cardona and then there’s titles allocated to any three initials that could make him champion of his mate’s uncle’s parking space.

We’re getting close to “My God, Gargiulio, that’s the 3PW World Heavyweight Champion” levels of Who Gives A Fuck?

• Paid Members

As him and Cardona are best buds in real life it wouldn’t surprise me if he hasn’t had his head turned by his Indy run. Of course if he has signed for WWE, it’s mute unless he’s got a deal like Danielson wanted where he can work some Indy dates.

The whole thing is weird. His vision, if you believe Omega, was to take on WWE, whilst the other EVPs just wanted to put on the best wrestling they could. I don’t have link to the whole interview but some tweets are about from it 

• Paid Members

Not surprising, judging by him constantly mentioning or alluding to them in promos and angles for cheap pops while the Bucks/Omega were just busy being brilliant over the top fun characters.

I don't see Cody having too much success in WWE after an initial big push. At the end of the day he's still Cody Rhodes and he's not good enough to keep a main event level buzz going, especially not with WWE's shocking booking. But he's also often suggested he wants to retire at 40 so if he makes as much money as possible for the next few years then good for him.

Edited by LaGoosh