Triple H

tiger_rick

You have to imagine with their contacts, personal assets and experience, Stephanie and HHH would be able to walk into a TV network and sell them on a new wrestling product.  If they decided to leave WWE and start their own thing, they'd have a very good chance of it working.

Perhaps HHH and his wife could buy ROH from Sinclair, keep the tv slot and build their own version.  I'd love that if only to see what the likes of CM Punk would make of Hunter running their old stomping ground.

Stephanie has sat under Vince’s learning tree for 20+ years (I’m sure she got put in charge of the creative team in the early 2000’s) and will surely be the top dog after he dies.

So I’m expecting HHH to be back in a lofty position at that point and the really interesting part will be whether Stephanie sticks to Vince’s style or incorporates some of what Triple H brought to the table when running NXT.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, dopper said:

Stephanie has sat under Vince’s learning tree for 20+ years (I’m sure she got put in charge of the creative team in the early 2000’s

Her first big call after being put in creative was the Rikishi turn if I remember right.

6 hours ago, wordsfromlee said:

If WWE sold up, wouldn't it be up to the new owners to appoint who runs the show? Do you not think that they might put Triple H in charge as everyone seemingly bar Vince can see he's the best choice.

Maybe the new owners can get the former manager of a Pizza Hut to run the company?

The fact Triple H is still not doing anything with WWE two months after this surgery feels like a big, big deal. Not surprising mind, most normal people wouldn't be back to work yet either, but these people are lunatics and it's their 24/7 so normal doesn't apply. Maybe it's nothing and he just lost his U2 CD, but the complete inactivity, radio silence and Meltzer treating the subject of Levesque with the lightest of kid gloves on the F4W board makes me think he's in really rough shape.

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Liam O'Rourke said:

The fact Triple H is still not doing anything with WWE two months after this surgery feels like a big, big deal. Not surprising mind, most normal people wouldn't be back to work yet either, but these people are lunatics and it's their 24/7 so normal doesn't apply. Maybe it's nothing and he just lost his U2 CD, but the complete inactivity, radio silence and Meltzer treating the subject of Levesque with the lightest of kid gloves on the F4W board makes me think he's in really rough shape.

Everyone from Vince McMahon to Ric Flair's 6th wife has a photo from the hospital bed with the words "get well, love you loads xxx" or some shit on the WWE account. They love that "on the comeback trail!" bollocks. Yet no Hunter photos. Some proper Prince Phillip vibes going on it looks like.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

The company will get sold to some big corporation that will put a TV or studio exec at the helm, HHH and Steph will cash in their millions and millions of dollars of shares and end up getting paid to sit on the board of various shady charities.

Vince will get a token position on whatever restructured board the sold company has. This will last literally days before normal corporate people realise that Vince is a demented old ghoul who can't function in the real world.

• Paid Members

Coming in to throw out some thoughts, but chokeout put mine out there before I could. 

This thing is getting sold. I'm going to be astounded if it isn't sold, with all the moves that have already been made. Vince doesn't look to be taking the sentimental approach of leaving it in the hands of his family. Some big corporation (Most likely NBCU) will likely keep Vince on in a similar vein as the new owners of UFC did with Dana White, at least at first.

HHH and Stephanie though, their best chance, if they want to stay on in the new environment, will be to stop selling shares now and instead gather up as many as they can to increase their bargaining power at crunch time, for a good position in the new company. 

Hopefully HHH makes a good recovery from what he is going through at the minute, as it sounds like he is having a very hard time of it. Should he want/be able to go back to work (in a backstage capacity), hopefully he isn't just left out in the cold and is involved in the company moving forward, should he want to be. If he doesn't want to be there then what comes next could be even more interesting