AEW Full Gear 2021 (Sat 13th Nov)

tiger_rick

1 hour ago, Infinity Land said:

1) Do the Bucks second Omega?

2) Does Hangman kick out of the One Winged Angel? As in they avoid doing the spot, because we all know who's winning.

Or the ref sends them to the back after minor interference? Maybe Hangman gets the upper hand, Bucks interfere to slow things down or reverse momentum and the ref kicks them (and Callis) out but in such a way that it is a big deal as it then makes it simply Hangman v Omega and then go head to head but with Omega heeling it up a bit. 

What would be a nice swerve (IMO) would be after the match there's a genuine handshake and 'the best man won....for now' type ending. Omega goes off to get his surgery done and then just before say All Out he releases a video showing him training and getting back into shape and then saying 'I never got my rematch Hangman....' and perhaps turns whatever match Page has into a triple-threat in which Page retains but Callis calls it out that that doesn't count as a proper rematch and Omega deserves a 1on1 match. Then gives the fued a restart but Page plenty of time to build up his position as unbeatable....except perhaps for Omega?

I thought the omega needing surgery was dismissed as Meltzer taking his being banged up as being more serious than it really is? After hangman warning the Bucks, I can’t see them being out. 

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Louch said:

I thought the omega needing surgery was dismissed as Meltzer taking his being banged up as being more serious than it really is? After hangman warning the Bucks, I can’t see them being out. 

Yeah I thought the same...I'd read a few interviews (not with Kenny but sources "close to" Kenny) that said the injuries were not so bad because he'd started stem cell treatment and he was able to move in much less pain and much more freedom. 

That said, now would be as good a time as any to take some time off to recuperate as the company is in excellent hands.

9 minutes ago, Suplex Sinner said:

Yeah I thought the same...I'd read a few interviews (not with Kenny but sources "close to" Kenny) that said the injuries were not so bad because he'd started stem cell treatment and he was able to move in much less pain and much more freedom. 

That said, now would be as good a time as any to take some time off to recuperate as the company is in excellent hands.

Yeah we haven’t seen the cupping marks on him we used to see regularly. Let him go do the New Japan Dome show and come back in January afresh 

• Paid Members

I don't usually want outside interference for the sake of it but this needs the Bucks trying to interfere and being stopped by the Dark Order, they've all been as much a part of the story as Page/Omega and they are already sowing the seeds for Omega having issues with the Super Clique. Have the interference come after the One Winged Angel so it doesn't get a pin or something. They can go full on attitude era without sacrificing the quality of the match. 

• Paid Members

I assumed the Bucks would be taken out in the Falls Count Anywhere match, making it a level playing field. Would have no problem with a mad Attitude Era finish though with everyone running in.

Get on this. Exactly what I needed. If they stick this landing it’s the best storyline of all time.

51 minutes ago, Daaaaaad! said:

How reliable is ordering through the PS Store? I can’t watch the event live but my friend and I are planning to watch it at 1pm tomorrow, will that accommodate me?

How much is it through PS Store?

Only reason I’m asking is because if you’ve got a Roku (or know someone who does) it’s £13.99 if you order through FiteTV. The price can fluctuate depending which version/platform of FiteTV you order through

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Daaaaaad! said:

It's £19.99 - that's a great bit of information to know, unfortunately I don't have a Roku personally but I'll ask my pal if he does! Thank you.

It’s $19.99 through Fite’s website. Cost me just over £15 via PayPal. You can then watch via any Fite App 

• Paid Members

I'm fully confident that Hangman is going to win. I'm just praying that he'll get to celebrate his win and Miro won't just murder him immediately afterwards.

It would fit both their characters, and transition into a new feud comfortably, but, fuck, I really want to see the Cowboy get his moment.