WWE Clash Adjecent To The Castle. Drew McIntyre (almost) comes home

Jazzy G

"Undertaker Experience" added

https://www.wwe.com/article/experience-wwe-at-cardiff-castle

Undertaker Experience
Inside the Undercroft of the Cardiff Castle, the WWE Universe will enjoy a special memorabilia display showcasing the best from The Deadman’s career with The Undertaker Experience. Fans will be able to view Undertaker memorabilia, take a photo sitting on The Undertaker’s Throne and purchase exclusive merchandise.

Cardiff Castle Address:  Castle St, Cardiff CF10 3RB, United Kingdom 

20 minutes ago, theringmaster said:

...What is the Undertakers throne? That thing he tied Stone Cold to?

Close. Much like that, it incorporates the Cross T symbol from The Ministry days. 

A41rcwR.jpg

Similar to The Master in The Dungeon of Doom. “MIDEON MY SON!”

Edited by WyattSheepMask

16 hours ago, TheDude said:

I am actually rather excited for the show. But the spoilers on the Newz sites are a bit mad.

Such as

Reveal hidden contents

Bray Wyatt returning to help Drew 

Not sure if I like that.

If they said it enough times, they’ll be right when it finally happens.

Obviously if that were to happen it would be shit

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Yeah, that would not go down well I imagine. They have one of those occasions where they have sort of backed themselves into a corner with both needing to win. Wouldn’t be surprised to see the old fashioned title can change hands on a disqualification rule come in and Sami Zayn cost Roman the match by getting him disqualified.

• Paid Members

I'll be absolutely amazed if Drew wins; I don't see Reigns dropping the belt before Wrestlemania at the earliest. I think part of the reason they're doing this story with Sheamus angling for the only belt he's never won, and making such a point of that story, is so he can win and they can hope that feels big and significant enough that people aren't too pissed when Drew loses.

I'd love to see a title change of any kind having only been to house shows so far, but none of them look massively likely.

Sheamus and Shayna both feel like the sort of people who look like a decent challenge but are just there to make the champ look good while they wait for their next real challenger.

Surprised Lashley and the Usos aren't on (yet) but it's looking increasingly unlikely there will be more than the six announced matches.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, FUM said:

Wouldn’t be surprised to see the old fashioned title can change hands on a disqualification rule come in and Sami Zayn cost Roman the match by getting him disqualified.

That would be the drizzling shits and they should only do that if they want to turn Drew heel.