WWE Clash Adjecent To The Castle. Drew McIntyre (almost) comes home

Jazzy G

1 hour ago, s279 said:

For anyone after a bit of overpriced tat.

I'll have a look as I wouldn't mind something from the event, but I cant see the T-Shirt designs being much good. Interested to see what "exclusive merch" covers other than the T-Shirts?

Happy enough with that 

Nice not having to que inside the stadium now

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, poetofthedeed said:

A Drew t shirt in the Welsh colors because they don't know it's different.

It's all the same. Just look at the Union Jack.

"So for England we'll do white and red. Throw in some blue for Scotland. Wales? Fuck it, they can share the red bit. Nobody will know any better."

Should have put a dragon on the front. Although England would still claim it was St George's.

On 8/21/2022 at 9:21 AM, pitseleh said:

I had a similar response. They've been offering people upgrades who reached out to them on Twitter, so I'm going to keep pressing this. It doesn't seem to right to charge the people who got tickets as soon as they go on sale nearly double the amount that people are paying for the same seats now. 

Would this be on Ticketmaster’s Twitter? We’ve got 4 tickets up in the gods but there’s much better tickets now available for less money. I would love to ‘upgrade’ and get our money back. Don’t like my chances though.

23 minutes ago, 300 said:

Would this be on Ticketmaster’s Twitter? We’ve got 4 tickets up in the gods but there’s much better tickets now available for less money. I would love to ‘upgrade’ and get our money back. Don’t like my chances though.

If anyone wants to go ‘full Karen’ about this, I laid it on very thick and had a response from Don Pawley (senior Vice President of something or other at Ticketmaster) saying he’d hand it over to head of customer services. May amount to nothing but more chance this way. 

don.pawley@ticketmaster.co.uk

I also emailed some other executives/CEO types. They have the same email with first name full stop second name.

Brian Newman

Troy Suda

Chris Gratton

Chris Edmonds 

1 hour ago, 300 said:

Yes, it was Ticketmaster CS's Twitter. 

From my understanding, you can't get money back, but they can put you in better seats that are now valued what originally paid. My £112 nosebleeds could get me seats on the floor (right at the back mind), lower or middle tier. Decided to go with front row of the middle tier,  directly facing the hard cam. 

I was denied any exchange twice. They claimed that they are not offering refunds or exchanges for this event, which is a total lie. I sent one last angry email where I went off on them. Claimed I wouldn't use Ticketmaster again if this is how they treat the fans who buy tickets as soon as they go on sale and they changed their tune and offered a exchange. I felt bad for the poor person on the other side, but it got results! 

It’s crappy, but they use this ‘dynamic pricing’ technique on most larger events and pretty much every event in the USA.  If you buy early you pay more but you know you have got a ticket, if it sells badly and you bide your time you can get a much better deal, but if it sells out you are screwed.

I’ve had a few events where they have moved us closer when we actually get to the venue if it hasn’t sold-out, so you might still have a chance even if you don’t get anywhere with customer services…

I noticed at the weekend they have started advertising tickets for the event on buses here in the West Midlands, so I am guessing they still have a fair few tickets to shift? That’s a bloody long bus ride!

11 hours ago, s279 said:

For anyone after a bit of overpriced tat.

I'll have a look as I wouldn't mind something from the event, but I cant see the T-Shirt designs being much good. Interested to see what "exclusive merch" covers other than the T-Shirts?

I drove my son down to Newcastle when they were here in April and I honestly could not believe what they were charging for merch.

From memory I believe the standard t shirts were £35 and the generic "UK tour" one was £30 and was made of the thinnest, cheapest material possible. I am not exaggerating when I say it was practically transparent.

The stalls were absolutely mobbed and I could not believe that so many people were buying stuff at those prices in todays day and age where you could go back to your seat and order everything on sale for half the price, or have ordered it a week prior to going and worn in there with you. 

Baffling.

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Jonny Vegas said:

I drove my son down to Newcastle when they were here in April and I honestly could not believe what they were charging for merch.

From memory I believe the standard t shirts were £35 and the generic "UK tour" one was £30 and was made of the thinnest, cheapest material possible. I am not exaggerating when I say it was practically transparent.

The stalls were absolutely mobbed and I could not believe that so many people were buying stuff at those prices in todays day and age where you could go back to your seat and order everything on sale for half the price, or have ordered it a week prior to going and worn in there with you. 

Baffling.

Are we to infer you took your kid to the merch stand, close enough to be able to touch the t-shirts, then didn’t buy him one?

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, Jonny Vegas said:

Baffling.

People get caught up in the excitement of a live event and want to buy a shirt as a souvenir. Yes they are getting fleeced but it's not particularly baffling.