WWE Clash Adjecent To The Castle. Drew McIntyre (almost) comes home

Jazzy G

On 8/11/2022 at 7:06 PM, Butch2000 said:

And, more importantly, World Wrestling Allstars.

Are we just talking about Bret being at wrestling events over here? He’s otherwise been over a ton of times for book signings and that. Saw him in a panel discussion with Shawn Michaels at that London convention a few years back.

18 minutes ago, Maikeru said:

Are we just talking about Bret being at wrestling events over here? He’s otherwise been over a ton of times for book signings and that. Saw him in a panel discussion with Shawn Michaels at that London convention a few years back.

Saw him at an Inside The Ropes event a few years ago in Dublin. Good event but nothing out of the ordinary 

Event shirt up on wwe shop (not on Euroshop yet) 

https://shop.wwe.com/en/mens-black-wwe-clash-at-the-castle-2022-dragon-t-shirt/p-16885945529776+z-9486-456041557?_ref=p-DLP:m-GRID:i-r0c2:po-2

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Maikeru said:

Are we just talking about Bret being at wrestling events over here?

Well, my point was explicitly 

On 8/11/2022 at 3:22 PM, air_raid said:

Getting to see Bret on our soil for the first time since - how long? - for WWE

but maybe I left that too open for interpretation? 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Anyone know anything about rights here? We had decided not to go and sold our previous seats in L28 but then done a u-turn and ended up buying new seats in L21 Row 5. I’ve just had an email from Ticketmaster saying they have to move us as “The event organisers have let us know that there have been a few changes to the production for this event, which will affect your view – this can be anything from the layout of the stage to the setup of the speakers or lighting rigs.”

There are literally still 3 seats together available right now in L21 and they’ve moved us to U19 claiming it’s the same view. Surely they can’t move you up two tiers and claim this?

4 minutes ago, FUM said:

Anyone know anything about rights here? We had decided not to go and sold our previous seats in L28 but then done a u-turn and ended up buying new seats in L21 Row 5. I’ve just had an email from Ticketmaster saying they have to move us as “The event organisers have let us know that there have been a few changes to the production for this event, which will affect your view – this can be anything from the layout of the stage to the setup of the speakers or lighting rigs.”

There are literally still 3 seats together available right now in L21 and they’ve moved us to U19 claiming it’s the same view. Surely they can’t move you up two tiers and claim this?

I would imagine that there will be something buried in the T&C’s about being allowed to move you for purposes of the production of the show, they wouldn’t leave themselves open to something like that.

Is the area your ring moved to one that had cheaper tickets? If not then I imagine there’s little you can do. Looking at the seating plan, and as you mentioned, you’re further back but now more central.

1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said:

I would imagine that there will be something buried in the T&C’s about being allowed to move you for purposes of the production of the show, they wouldn’t leave themselves open to something like that.

Is the area your ring moved to one that had cheaper tickets? If not then I imagine there’s little you can do. Looking at the seating plan, and as you mentioned, you’re further back but now more central.

Dropped them a message anyway. I just can’t understand why relocate me two tiers up when there’s seats in the very same section. Common sense and large companies just don’t seem to mix.

18 hours ago, FUM said:

Dropped them a message anyway. I just can’t understand why relocate me two tiers up when there’s seats in the very same section. Common sense and large companies just don’t seem to mix.

I've had seats further up at arenas which cost more because the were on the side which I guess is meant to mean a better view but then had a much cheaper ticket almost on the floor but couldn't see the screen. I'm not sure how they assign value but I guess the assume this is a like for like trade as they're going to put giant dragon style pillars in or something. 

I would enquire about this though as it doesn't seem like an equal trade to be up in the gunnels instead of the floor. It might've been a computer based decision using price algorithms and by speaking to someone you get a preferred seat.

• Jazzy G changed the title to WWE Clash Adjecent To The Castle. Drew McIntyre (almost) comes home
  • Paid Members
1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Is that better? 

Yes. McIntyre coming home to Cardiff follows the fine tradition of Smithers being announced as being from Leeds.

8 hours ago, simonworden said:

I've had seats further up at arenas which cost more because the were on the side which I guess is meant to mean a better view but then had a much cheaper ticket almost on the floor but couldn't see the screen. I'm not sure how they assign value but I guess the assume this is a like for like trade as they're going to put giant dragon style pillars in or something. 

I would enquire about this though as it doesn't seem like an equal trade to be up in the gunnels instead of the floor. It might've been a computer based decision using price algorithms and by speaking to someone you get a preferred seat.

They offered if I could find seats that were better for same price or higher they’d refund the tickets so I managed to get some in B10 at the same price so we’re now actually floor rather than any tier and got confirmation of my refund so all sorted.

Need to wait on the refund so I’m out of pocket for a bit but I really can’t be arsed with getting to the top tier and back when I’m likely to have a good bit of drink in the tank!

Has anyone tried to exchanged their tickets for better seats after the recent price drop from Ticketmaster? What are the fees like? How long does it take for the refund to go through?

I decided to try my luck to see if I could exchange my tickets for a better view. I paid £112 each for seats in the nosebleeds and now that price could get me seats in the lower and middle tier. I emailed Ticketmaster and I got an email what looked like an automated response that said that I could get a refund on my previous order if I brought new tickets and emailed them the order number to them. Just wanted to check if anyone else has done this before I part with £200+.