WWE Clash Adjecent To The Castle. Drew McIntyre (almost) comes home

Jazzy G

Looks like the Taker show has nearly sold out in less than a couple of hours. By my rough workings that's about £120,000 in ticket sales (not taking into account how many upgraded to the photo/auto ones).

I know he won't see anywhere near that much out of it, but it's nice work if you can get it!

42 minutes ago, ThommoLincs said:

Looks like I'm able to get the time off work now.

I'm not to fussed about where I'm sat tbh, wheres the cheapest place to get tickets?

Might be worth keeping an eye on Ticketmaster as people can resell their spares on that.

It doesn't let them sell above the original value, so in theory there should be some cheaper, especially when it gets closer to the event and people reduce them to get them shifted.

There will be other resale places, but this one's fairly safe as its just Ticketmaster transferring ownership of the ticket.

1 hour ago, ThommoLincs said:

Looks like I'm able to get the time off work now.

I'm not to fussed about where I'm sat tbh, wheres the cheapest place to get tickets?

Quite a few here. Twickets is probably your safest best along with Ticketmaster Resale.

https://www.twickets.live/event/1527636837969960960

41 minutes ago, s279 said:

Might be worth keeping an eye on Ticketmaster as people can resell their spares on that.

It doesn't let them sell above the original value, so in theory there should be some cheaper, especially when it gets closer to the event and people reduce them to get them shifted.

There will be other resale places, but this one's fairly safe as its just Ticketmaster transferring ownership of the ticket.

Just a heads up on this, might be worth checking when the latest transfer is, something I only found about recently.

For instance, Reading Festival is in just under 2 weeks, but all Ticketmaster tickets have to be transferred by this Monday 5pm, and any tickets bought after that date through them will effectively by useless.

Not sure if it's just specific to the festival, but I'd be really surprised if it was.

Edited by SuperBacon

• Paid Members
On 8/12/2022 at 5:25 PM, DavidB6937 said:
IT'S COMING.

On 8/12/2022 at 5:40 PM, Healy52003 said:

Ah man it's going to be awesome 

Imagine if he kept it a secret 

I don’t get it.

• Paid Members

Broken Dreams gave us the Broken Mirrors mix, which is at least something. Which should be used for packages in promotion for the inevitable Cody vs Drew matches, but that's the kind of attention to detail they usually lack.

<<insert Punk/Orton Mania 27 2008 callback story>>