WWE Clash Adjecent To The Castle. Drew McIntyre (almost) comes home

Jazzy G

• Paid Members
23 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

Can't wait for the trip 

My apologies if I've missed it in the thread but where are you traveling in from?

It's a fair way for you if I remember right, with no WWE shows around it do you have any extras on the itinerary?

Coming from Ireland on the 2nd and back the 4th. Won't be in Cardiff til roughly 3pm-3.30pm the Friday so won't have much time that day to do tourist things. Suppose I can get the bus/train too Cardiff Bay 

Delighted the venue was leaked and got the Ibis Central for £240 for the weekend. Might do Cardiff Castle on the morning of the event 

Few beers 🍻 will be consumed no doubt. Hoping for a pop up shop for merch so I can throw stuff back to the hotel

Only time I've been in Wales was to visit Oakwood years ago (is that place still open ?)

Edited by Healy52003

5 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

What's the best pubs around the area ?

Hotel is on Tyndall Street, hoping its not far from a few nice spots to wet my whistle

Everything is walkable in Cardiff. You can see the stadium from Tiny Rebel, it's across the road. 

Oakwood is still open, I believe, seasonally. It's probably closer to Ireland than Cardiff though!

The day of the PPV, it should be pretty busy in the city centre, but then a Saturday always is.

It's certainly not overwhelming though... just beware of the hen do's!

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

Hotel is on Tyndall Street, hoping its not far from a few nice spots to wet my whistle

I parked at that hotel when I went to the Rammstein show a few weeks ago, you are probably a 5 minute walk from the center. You can probably walk to the Bay in about half hour from there as well.

15 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

Pretty random Scottish house show announced 

https://www.ovohydro.com/events/detail/wwe-live-2022

Few days before the next Saudi show so I'm guessing it's making some money during a stop over before heading to the middle east for a few days PR then the event. 

At a guess 30th in Scotland, 31st travel to Saudi, 1-4th PR stuff before the 5th. Unless they squeeze in some shows elsewhere between these 2.

On 7/21/2022 at 11:23 AM, Healy52003 said:

It doesn't specify tickets sold though does it? Not how I read it anyway, I saw it as tickets distributed as tickets put up for sale 60 thousand and the 11 thousand would be tickets not put out for sale but they could if they wanted. 

I'm sure it has sold well but it isn't clear.