WWE Clash Adjecent To The Castle. Drew McIntyre (almost) comes home

Jazzy G

14 hours ago, pitseleh said:

Has anyone tried to exchanged their tickets for better seats after the recent price drop from Ticketmaster? What are the fees like? How long does it take for the refund to go through?

I decided to try my luck to see if I could exchange my tickets for a better view. I paid £112 each for seats in the nosebleeds and now that price could get me seats in the lower and middle tier. I emailed Ticketmaster and I got an email what looked like an automated response that said that I could get a refund on my previous order if I brought new tickets and emailed them the order number to them. Just wanted to check if anyone else has done this before I part with £200+. 

As said above, done this after my relocation. Refund was in my account this morning. Very quick, expected I’d be out of pocket for longer.

Quick question to anyone who's done a stadium event before.  Is there a risk that the lower tier seats are going to be obstructed by idiots people with signs?  I'm up in the gods at the minute but tempted to try and change to a lower tier if I can.  Just don't want to spend the night behind a load of "Chrono Trigger>FF7" signs.  There are seats in rows 6 and 22 that I'm looking at.  Obviously 6 is closer, but just wondered if I'm better off with the extra elevation that 22 would give?

1 hour ago, Bret Hart's Buddy said:

Any luck with this? I tried but got a very quick response saying that upgrades were not available. 

I had a similar response. They've been offering people upgrades who reached out to them on Twitter, so I'm going to keep pressing this. It doesn't seem to right to charge the people who got tickets as soon as they go on sale nearly double the amount that people are paying for the same seats now. 

2 hours ago, Doog said:

Going to be shown on BT Sport 2 instead of Box Office, so effectively "free" if you have BT

I really hope its Darren Fletcher and Steve McManaman on commentary 

"Ah, Fletch, I can't believe Seth Rollins is wearing that outfit Fletch" 

"Let's bring in Peter Walton for a moment, should the referee have seen the New Day tag there?" 

"Gunther with the pin on Sheamus,  Gunther 1 Sheamus 0"

14 hours ago, Doog said:

Going to be shown on BT Sport 2 instead of Box Office, so effectively "free" if you have BT

Will they be blocking it on the network then out of interest? (Doesn't affect me personally)

Any chance the use Wade Barrett or Nigel Mcguinnes on commentary to add that extra layer of Britishness to things? Like a human version of the bus/taxi from London tapings

Applied for a exchange/refund for my £284 ticket (Block M32) but not expecting it tbh 

I gave in and bought a £112 one the other night as its located in a better position (Block M20). I did take insurance out on it, I could easily scan in on the M32 one and you know sit in M20 etc 

4 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

Applied for a exchange/refund for my £284 ticket (Block M32) but not expecting it tbh 

I gave in and bought a £112 one the other night as its located in a better position (Block M20). I did take insurance out on it, I could easily scan in on the M32 one and you know sit in M20 etc 

If you don't get a refund and at least want some cash back for it, give me a shout and hopefully we can sort something out!

For anyone after a bit of overpriced tat.

I'll have a look as I wouldn't mind something from the event, but I cant see the T-Shirt designs being much good. Interested to see what "exclusive merch" covers other than the T-Shirts?

Edited by s279
Spelling

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, s279 said:

Interested to see what "exclusive merch" covers other than the T-Shirts?

Anything short of a playset for the figures akin to Castle Grayskull will, quite frankly, not be good enough. You've had Drew wield a sword, you need to go hard(iff) or go home.

Edited by air_raid

36 minutes ago, s279 said:

For anyone after a bit of overpriced tat.

I'll have a look as I wouldn't mind something from the event, but I cant see the T-Shirt designs being much good. Interested to see what "exclusive merch" covers other than the T-Shirts?

A Drew t shirt in the Welsh colors because they don't know it's different.