WWE Clash Adjecent To The Castle. Drew McIntyre (almost) comes home

Jazzy G

• Paid Members

Having taken my 8 yr old nephew to a WWE live event in Liverpool last year and stressing could he bollocks have a tshirt after seeing the prices, I endorse that message.

Knock off WWE poster by a street vendor on the way out? Sure thing!

Edited by garynysmon

A second Undertaker show has been announced for 2.30pm on the Friday.   I'd like to think that one would struggle to do as well, as it's during the day on a Friday when local fans will be at work and travelling fans probably not arriving early enough - but I'm sure it will sell out too.

15 hours ago, air_raid said:

Are we to infer you took your kid to the merch stand, close enough to be able to touch the t-shirts, then didn’t buy him one?

I took him to the back of the 200 person deep huddle around the stall, realised the smallest size would dwarf him and the prices were insane then the next morning ordered him 4 "custom" t shirts in his size printed with brushed up images of his chosen designs of his favourites from the website for less than the price of one. 🙂

Teaching him a valuable lesson in patience (and piracy).

Not that it means much but they've got Butch and Holland on the poster for the Sheamus/Gunther match so it seems the plan at the moment is for the stable to be at Cardiff.

What I could see happening though is Butch inadvertently costing Sheamus the match and then getting kicked out of the group, reverting to Pete Dunne in front of the "home" crowd. I think with Trips in charge now, there's more of a chance of him going back to his old gimmick. They might change his name slightly to retain copyright (like they did with Iyo Sky).

Those posters that are up in Cardiff also apparently show:

(spoilers I guess for an unannounced match that any of us could have guessed and might not even happen!)

Spoiler

Edge, Rey, Dominic, Balor, Priest and Ripley.

As Butch, Luke (not the Bushwhackers) and Kaiser are all on the IC poster it doesn't mean that it'll be a 3 on 3 (especially with Beth getting involved on Monday) but it looks like some combination will be involved.