WWE Clash Adjecent To The Castle. Drew McIntyre (almost) comes home

Jazzy G

10 hours ago, westlondonmist said:

It doesn't specify tickets sold though does it? Not how I read it anyway, I saw it as tickets distributed as tickets put up for sale 60 thousand and the 11 thousand would be tickets not put out for sale but they could if they wanted. 

I'm sure it has sold well but it isn't clear. 

No that means there's 11,000 available to buy now.   Distributed isn't the same as sold though as that will account for comps, giveaways etc.   Going to be more people there than Summerslam.

Edited by The Dart

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, s279 said:

Taker's going to be in town that weekend. Doing an "evening with" on the Friday night at New Theatre, Cardiff. Seems to be run through WWE so I guess there's a chance he'll show his face at the PPV too in some form?

https://metro.co.uk/2022/08/10/wwe-the-undertaker-coming-to-cardiff-for-clash-at-the-castle-weekend-17158725/

Might have been tempted, but £105 - ha, yeh right.   The report of the one in Nashville made it sound pretty dull.

They’re going to need to comp a load of floor seats by the looks of TicketMaster. Event might be selling well in general but round the ring and entrance way looks like they have more seats available than not.

Yeah those prices for the Taker Q&A are ridiculous but saying that I'm considering it as I don't have anything planned for the Friday night. Looking at the website it's one of those  phoneless shows in which you have to lock it in a pouch and can only use it in 'the designated phone area' in the venue

An appearance at CATC would be great (prob cokeslam/tombstone somone doing a heel promo ie a Theory or a Sheamus) but could be a case of people putting 2-2 together about him showing up. A few big names over for a convention including Bret Hart and Tyson Fury, no guarantee they will show up at CATC

The card so far but still a few weeks too go. Any chance Ronda will show up 

I'm  not expecting Taker to show up at the Clash but it does make it a bit more likely at least. The difference between this and Bret/Tyson is that it seems to be a WWE promoted event so I'm assuming they're involved in getting him here and might think they may as well use him.

If anything, the convention makes Tyson appearing even less likely in my opinion, as I can't see WWE wanting him hanging about in a nightclub until 4pm on the day of the event. If he was any way involved (other than a very brief appearance) they'd want him in for rehearsals etc on the day.

With two women's matches already set, I'd say the chances of Ronda are looking slim. Especially if the tag tournament culminates in Wales - though you'd have thought they'd have kept Kai'enSky away from Doudrop/Nikki in the brackets if that were the case for the "home" team to have a crack.

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

A few big names over for a convention including Bret Hart and Tyson Fury, no guarantee they will show up at CATC

Fairly good guarantee they won’t.

8 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

The card so far but still a few weeks too go. Any chance Ronda will show up 

According to Meltzer last week (after her suspension was announced) she is booked on the show 

My guess is she returns either this week or next week on Smackdown and gets herself in the title match maybe a returning Charlotte as well gets added and it becomes a Fatal 4 way

Though ""plans do change" so she may well miss it but I'd be surprised if she isn't on the show

• Paid Members

Given some of her Alex Jones-y opinions, I wouldn't surprise me if Ronda's not vaccinated, and her "suspension" is to cover for the fact that they're doing a show in Canada, and then in Wales, and international travel might not be an option for her. 

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, FUM said:

Event might be selling well in general but round the ring and entrance way looks like they have more seats available than not.

10 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

Any chance Ronda will show up 

10 hours ago, s279 said:

With two women's matches already set, I'd say the chances of Ronda are looking slim.

1 hour ago, MVP RULZ said:

My guess is she returns either this week or next week on Smackdown and gets herself in the title match maybe a returning Charlotte as well gets added and it becomes a Fatal 4 way

Nothing like booking a big venue then not confirming one of your biggest name drawing cards until right before the show, if at all. That would be some WCW shit.

On 7/17/2022 at 12:52 PM, Tommy! said:

My apologies if I've missed it in the thread but where are you traveling in from?

It's a fair way for you if I remember right, with no WWE shows around it do you have any extras on the itinerary?

Thinking about it now

Didn't she replace Cody in the poster and was on the ppv video package ?

11 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

but could be a case of people putting 2-2 together about him showing up

11 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

A few big names over for a convention including Bret Hart and Tyson Fury, no guarantee they will show up at CATC

Yeah, horrible when people put 2+2 together......