WWE Clash Adjecent To The Castle. Drew McIntyre (almost) comes home

Jazzy G

Pleased for those that will still feel this is a big deal but even if I could go easily I wouldn't be super enthused. There's very little on the roster that interests me in 2022 apart from the possibility of a Lesnar match live and even that would just be box ticking now. 

No idea what they might book there. Lesnar? Goldberg? Shuffle out Taker or Hogan for a segment. 

Isn't this right next to a blood money show anyway? Cody/Reigns 1 or 2 (following summer slam) with the blow off in Saudi maybe?

I thought this was a 'discussion fourm' and speculating is part and parcel ?

Anyway delighted it's finally announced and I'll be definitely heading over from Ireland 🇮🇪. Never been to Cardiff before but always wanted to visit. Thankfully with the leak of the venue/date a few weeks ago I was able to get a hotel and flights at a decent price (still a bloody rip off for Ibis city centre at £240 for 2 nights) 

Let's hope the card itself is somewhat decent but best off going in with low expectations. From going to past UK TV tapings there always good banter and crowd reaction no matter whats happening in ring.