AEW All Out 2021 - September 5th

Supremo

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, seph said:

I've seen that the show's available to order through PSN, and as none of the new-gen consoles over here have the Fite app (grrrr) I was wondering if anyone had ordered PPV through PSN before - does it come with infinite replays or a set time limit? I could just send the Fite stream from my phone to the TV instead....

Yeah that's how I watch. It has a set time limit. 

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, seph said:

I've seen that the show's available to order through PSN, and as none of the new-gen consoles over here have the Fite app (grrrr) I was wondering if anyone had ordered PPV through PSN before - does it come with infinite replays or a set time limit? I could just send the Fite stream from my phone to the TV instead....

I bought the first All Out on PSN thinking it would be safer than Fite. I was wrong. No feed. Missed the 1st half hour because of it and had to buy it on Fite to watch it. Since then I've always gone with Fite. It's great.

• Paid Members

Spoiler

That was a superb show imo. A damn shame the crowd burnt themselves out before Punk but blimey I don't think they can be accused of under delivering like they did with that first Dynamite after Punks debut.

The cage match was utterly insane. I didn't want the Bucks to lose going in but my word did those pricks deserve it by the end of that match. Magical stuff

So happy Ruby Soho is Elite. She's ace and the women division really needs her. The battle Royal was a mess but it had enough good that it got a pass from me.

They missed a trick for me personally not getting the Final Countdown but I get why they didn't. Every WWE fan on the planet knows Flight of the Valkryies is Danielson's tune.

From a WWE fans perspective it looks like half the roster is jumping ship. So much fun.

Only bit that really shit the bed was the god awful guitar solo for Jericho. Absolutely loved the match though. Which is saying something because I really didn't want to sit through those two again but the dusty finish was perfect.

Oh and Minaru f'n Sazuke! Take my money. Dad Mox is wonderful. Dynamite is going to be mental.

I enjoyed the show. Some ups and downs in quality but I'm not so fussed about that when almost everyone has character (even those that only feature on Dark etc).

Like most here, I am not an Adam Cole fan whatsoever but was very relieved to see him join his mates. He will be perfectly fine as another Young Buck dickhead.

And talking of the Young Bucks, what a cage match. That's the type of bout I'll try and get non-fan friends to watch. I know a few people who have seen videos of Orange Cassidy and think he's great so a shame he was only really on the pre-show.

Enjoyed Jericho/MJF a lot more than I thought I would, and was totally rooting for Jericho towards the end (and wincing with MJF every time he alluded to the lower back pain, the worst!)

I still think topping off this show with a Hangman Page coronation would have been perfect, but I get that all eyes are on the show and ending with Danielson (and to an extent Cole) really did make the whole thing feel more big-time.

Finally, I also enjoyed Britt v Statlander but I've no idea why they didn't build up the challenger more with some backstage promos or just more (wacky fictional) background on her. I've only ever watched her in AEW and have a soft spot for her quirky ways but other than that, I've no idea what she's all about.

Edited by Mr.Showtime