AEW All Out 2021 - September 5th

Supremo

• Paid Members

It's quite possible PAC has tested positive for covid, which is why he can't fly. My missus needed a PCR test within 72 hours to be allowed to fly to the US for a funeral, so it wouldn't shock me if he's picked it up and has to stay at home for a week now.

2 hours ago, Liam O'Rourke said:

For those interested, Skybet has 2/1 odds on the Lucha Bros winning. I bet Ā£25, will get a Ā£75 return. After Dynamite and some thought I'm convinced they're taking the titles.Ā 

Not a chance!Ā  I'm inclined to thinking that Proud & Powerful take the straps at the New York show in two weeks time.

I just canā€™t see Lucha bros winning. I know theyā€™ve had several matches but it still feels like this match is a bit thrown together and doesnā€™t warrant ending the Bucks reign. Even Santana and Ortiz in New York seems like it would happen out of nowhere. Normally Iā€™d say thatā€™s fine but Bucks and their reign have been really important and it seems a proper feud and build up is what it deserves.

4 minutes ago, King of Hamptons said:

I dont have access to a laptop, but have a PS5 or my smart TV.. I can't find a kite app anywhere. What's the best way to watch this?Ā 

There is a kite.TV app for android can I order it on there and cast to my TV?Ā 

It's Fite TV you should be looking for. They have a mobile app that you can cast from but I'm pretty sure it's on PS5.

• Paid Members

Anyone else just think its mad there's a national televised promotion holding a sold out card at theĀ Sears Centre with a stacked card that includesĀ Punk headlining and Bryan and Flair maybe showing up? A few years ago that would have been impossible to think of. Even All In was a bit of a novelty supercard with nobody really thinking much will come from it.

The mad thing to me is how quickly AEW settled in.

As much as I enjoyed TNA at certain points and enjoy what I watch of current Impact it's never really felt like a true alternative to me.

Imo AEW looking like a big deal right out of the gate has played a big part in it's success.Ā 

• Paid Members

Listening to Punk on Renee Youngā€™s podcast, Iā€™m expecting Punk and Danielson vs. Young Bucks sooner rather than later.

Might as well go full EWR at this point.Ā Punk wins the main event. Shakes hands with Darby. The Elite attack everyone. Huge beat down on Punk, Allin and Sting. Bryan Danielson and RicĀ Flair makeĀ the save.Ā Adam Cole debuts onĀ Raw and never appears in AEW. Perfect.