The General Motors Domestic Football Thread. 21/22 (NO SHIT BANTER)

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

It was quite amusing hearing the Liverpool fans singing "Ole's At The Wheel". The first half was about wasted chances. United couldn't finish their chances, Liverpool could. That section nd half was just abject. Do they get rid of him and try somebody else, or do they have to stick with it and give him more time lest they get mocked for resorting to the chopping and changing managers they've so often mocked rivals for? Unless they've got a Ferguson clone somewhere I can't see what they'd do from here. 

Conte and Zidane are still knocking about. Hopefully it’s Zidane they fancy because as successful as he’s been at Madrid there’s a better chance of him being shit than Conte being shit who certainly wouldn’t promote the ‘United Way’ but might actually win some games.

Hard to pick out a best moment for me. My stream cutting to Sheamus at half time for analysis? The ruled out goal? The conversion of yellow to red? Henderson’s wonderful pass? It’s probably the camera cutting from glum Fergie to Kenny Dalglish laughing his tits off.