Wrestling Photos

gmoney

That is amazing! I real throw-back.Ā 

On a side note, Scott Steiner looks almost the same as heĀ did 20 years ago! At least facially. For a guy that was juiced up to the gills I am surprised Eddie Guerrero died before Scott. I can only imagine what steroids have done to his heart etc.Ā 

• Paid Members

I realise this is in poor taste and will gladly take any deserved flack as a result, but after seeing this photo of Lex Luger yesterday I couldn't bring myself to agree with Missy and recognise what a significant feat this is, as I was far too distracted by the fact that Lex Luger appears to have morphed into Bradley Walsh.

Ā 

1 hour ago, John Matrix said:

I realise this is in poor taste and will gladly take any deserved flack as a result, but after seeing this photo of Lex Luger yesterday I couldn't bring myself to agree with Missy and recognise what a significant feat this is, as I was far too distracted by the fact that Lex Luger appears to have morphed into Bradley Walsh.

Ā 

Poor lex looks about 1000 years old. He is only 62. Terrible to see but by all accounts sounds happier now than ever. On the other hand Hyatt looks like a wax work in some museum.Ā