Well, I got that one wrong

RedRooster

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, Scott Malbranque said:

Shawn Stasiak.
I thought he'd be a huge star. Instead, he was merely a planet.

His biggest moment ended up being called an idiot by Jim Ross when he got his head smacked into Kurt Angle's milk truck.

5 hours ago, DCW said:

Di Biase the younger was smooth as fuck in the ring and looked confident enough whenever he had to cut a promo, I don't think he was that arsed with wrestling though. Pity as he had far more ability than that insufferable Cody Rhodes gobshite. Ted's first 'Priceless' theme was class too.

I thought auld Maven from original Tough Enough would catch on too, looking back now I don't know why. He was bland as fuck.

One of the main reasons that Legacy didn't click with me was because they changed their theme seemingly every week and couldn't decide on a name. 

To this day I've no idea how their theme goes. Line in the Sand it certainly wasn't.

Rhodes & Dibiase as a team were called Simply Priceless but as a trio with Orton they were The Legacy or Legacy. Is that right? 

Not me but I have a friend at work who whenever we get chatting makes a point of bringing up wrestling and how much he loved (of all people) Test.

He watched WWF from 1998 to 2000 and says Test was his favourite ever and he was always shocked he didn't make it to the very top.

TEST.

• Paid Members

Ahmed Johnson

I think it’s a fairly run of the mill shout, but he was tagging with Taker at one point, slammed Yoko, had a class feud with Nation, kids loved him, Vince was buzzing, he had a fun run as IC champ and for me, the stars were aligned for him to get bumped to main. The injury didn’t help his cause and he faded away before pissing off to WCW. 
He did well and in hindsight, I think his run with at IC was fair, but at the time, I thought I was watching the next top boy.

84826FE4-8A2F-4A82-ADA3-E5B077704B54.jpeg

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

Was about to say Ahmed, got one of the biggest pops of the night when he smashed Goldust at King of The Ring 96 and was arguably number 2 babyface behind HBK for the period that Bret was out between Wrestlemania and Survivor Series above even Taker

He has such a big push. Was Bill Watts working on creative at the time? This is when Sunny brought in Faarooq in that ridiculous blue costume because peish the thought that Ron Simmons would be able to get over using his own name. 

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, rollthedice said:

One of the main reasons that Legacy didn't click with me was because they changed their theme seemingly every week and couldn't decide on a name. 

To this day I've no idea how their theme goes. Line in the Sand it certainly wasn't.

Rhodes & Dibiase as a team were called Simply Priceless but as a trio with Orton they were The Legacy or Legacy. Is that right? 

I don't think "Priceless" or any variation thereof was ever an official team name for Cody & Ted - I think they were were just "Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase". There were a few unofficial names that got bandied about on the internet (to the point your 'serious' recappers would use them on their respective sites), generally based on the word "Priceless" as that was what popped up first on the screen on Ted's titantron, which they used collectively until Legacy came along proper and there was a Legacy tron.

Even after that, I still recall the official ring announcements being "representing Legacy, the team of Ted DiBiase & Cody Rhodes" or similar.

As for the theme... No, it's not Line in the Sand (not much is...) but it's not horrendous IMO: