Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
9 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

For me it's playing my switch on the toilet until my legs go numb, but I have no regrets tbh.

Same, or my current thing is doing crosswords on my phone until I go numb. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Just been reminded of one of my favourites this morning. Doing the morning cuppas for me and the kids and putting the milk back in the fridge before I've poured it in all the mugs. An all-time classic.

Posted

Probably not charging my electric shaver knowing its about to conk out, then hating myself the next morning when getting ready and the battery is dead which ruins my routine.

Second one is when low on petrol and I decide to leave it until the next morning, then regret it every single time.

It's even worse when both of the above happens on the same day, put it down to laziness or being forgetful, I just like my morning routine to be simple and stress free.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Our pantry where we keep the kitchen utensils is down the hall from our kitchen, so I get everything out ready before I start cooking so I'm not constantly going back and forth. I grab the bowls, pan, grates, all ingredients I need etc, make sure everything is there so I don't need to venture into the pantry again. Then when I've finished cooking, I always realise I've forgot to grab the fucking plates.

Did it again twenty minutes ago making an omelette. 

Edited by Lorne Malvo
  • Moderators
Posted
On 2/25/2021 at 1:52 PM, Boycie said:

Buying seven Karpackies when I finish work knowing full well I have work again the next morning. I keep telling myself I won't, but I always do. 

8Ace.jpg.2358ce85ef74d1fc3161eb9962ffac0

  • Paid Members
Posted

Deciding that wherever the shitty mixer tap on the shower attachment has landed, I might be able to nudge it the required 0.00001mm to get an acceptable temperature. Failing to accept that the cold tap has two functions in this scenario ; either to blast me with bollock shrinking freezing cold water, or merely increase the power of the jets of scalding hot.

Posted

Opening the oven door while wearing glasses is something I do almost daily. Every time I get blasted by a wave of intense heat that steams my glasses completely up, and even worse most of the time I still put my oven gloved hand in the oven to get a hot tray out while completely blind

  • Paid Members
Posted

Getting out of bed at the very last minute then ending up in a mad scramble and stress filled drive somewhere because I’m running late. That extra 10 mins in bed is never worth it.

  • Moderators
Posted
12 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

Getting out of bed at the very last minute then ending up in a mad scramble and stress filled drive somewhere because I’m running late. That extra 10 mins in bed is never worth it.

From someone who is lying in bed getting late right now - yes it is.

Posted
7 hours ago, Pork Pie said:

Opening the oven door while wearing glasses is something I do almost daily. Every time I get blasted by a wave of intense heat that steams my glasses completely up, and even worse most of the time I still put my oven gloved hand in the oven to get a hot tray out while completely blind

I do this all the time, mainly with the oven but also with pots and pans on the stove that have had lids on. I never bloody learn and do it repeatedly and then get pissed off because I can't see anything.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

My one is nipping outside to put something in the big bin with nothing on my feet only to stand on a stone or sharp twig. 

Edited by ElCece
  • 2 months later...
  • Paid Members
Posted
On 2/25/2021 at 5:23 PM, Devon Malcolm said:

My favourite is opening the oven door and getting my face too close to the blast of heat that escapes from it when I go to check on something. Amazed I haven't needed a skin graft yet.

UPDATE - Just did this yet again.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...