"Seen this YouTube video, mate? It's well funny."

Astro Hollywood

On 11/28/2023 at 10:18 PM, Keith Houchen said:

I remember one of someone driving around the Cov ring road while There Is A Light That Never Goes Out by The Smiths plays. 

We did one in college whilst driving around Rhyl set to the theme from Taxi Driver and unsurprisingly we hardly had to edit it to make it fit with the music.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2023 at 6:24 PM, Devon Malcolm said:

This technically fits this thread (because it is funny among many other things) but Hbomberguy's latest video on plagiarism is absolutely outstanding. I mean, I barely knew of a lot of the people and issues talked about in it, yet at no point was I lost. The guy's just great.

Only an hour into this as taking it in parts, but my god this is incredible.

YouTube gets crapped on by so many (uninformed) people but this is one of the best things I've watched this year, and shows just what fantastic content is on the platform.

I probably watch more YouTube than any TV channel to be honest.

The bit where the Fyre Festival "documentary" maker cites her source as 123Movies popped me big time.

What a great video, and what a great creator hbomberguy is.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, SuperBacon said:

Only an hour into this as taking it in parts, but my god this is incredible.

YouTube gets crapped on by so many (uninformed) people but this is one of the best things I've watched this year, and shows just what fantastic content is on the platform.

I probably watch more YouTube than any TV channel to be honest.

The bit where the Fyre Festival "documentary" maker cites her source as 123Movies popped me big time.

What a great video, and what a great creator hbomberguy is.

Since then I've watched his Roblox OOF and Autism videos and they're both just as good. Just superbly researched and accessible. Again, the former isn't something I knew anything about but it doesn't matter, that's how good an educator and essayist he is.

• 3 months later...
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Maybe this ought to be posted in the dull man thread, but I'm enjoying this very long and very boring series of Farming Simulator videos. Perfect fodder for the last 20 minutes before I go to sleep. The person making them isn't particularly interesting and often doesn't have much to say, so there's nice long pauses while he bales hay and plants fields for me to drift off to.

'Questionable priorities'. Apt.

Edited by Gus Mears

I think I liked one Vanity Fair video 10 years ago with some actor reviewing their career and it has recommended me all kinds of stupid shit from them since. This made me laugh today though. Bill Burr reviewing other comedians doing impressions of him.